Meeting

A week later we had booked tickets to The Beatles's next concert, and backstage passes. I would get to meet them again and I couldn't wait. I wore a loose top which didn't show the bump much along with some leggings. I wore a Beatles hoodie over the top and made sure the ring didn't leave my finger.

It would be weird seeing and 80 year old John Lennon but I was prepared for it. The entire car ride I was excited. When we got there I jumped from the car. Julie didn't stray far from me as the baby had found out how to kick within the last week. Gary went to park the car while we headed inside.

When we got inside we were the only ones there so we headed backstage. We handed our passes over for a quick check before heading through. A guard showed us the way to the green room where the four sat. As we entered John's face lit up. He came running over and pulled me into a hug.

"I presume you time travelled back here a week ago" John said

We were the only ones who knew I time travelled, apart from my parents, Harry and Lucy.

"Yeah" I replied "And still pregnant"

John softy smiled before his lips met mine. I knew he was married to someone else now but we still meant something. The others then came for hugs.

"We missed you" George said

"But you're still going" I said "All four members still alive, all because of me"

"Wait did i die?" George asked

"Yes" I replied

"You said the cancer got bad" George said

"But do you have it?"

"No i beat it"

I gestured as if to say, presicely. John kept his arm around me as the others came for a hug. After a week i missed the hugs and everything. They were a big part of my life and i didnt want to forget any of it.

"I hope you enjoy the show" John said

"Its you guys, course i will" I replied kissing his cheek

He then went in and kissed my properly. We then left to go watch the show. I couldnt believe i was technically engaged to an 80 year old Beatle, but i knew i could deal with it.

As we got out into the audiance it was packed. I didnt know this many people were loving The Beatle now adays, thy were big in the 60s. Then i noticed a familiar face, my 'boyfriend'. I totaly forgot about him, now what would he say. As he noticed me he came running over.

"Alice you were gone for months, i worried so much" Jake said pulling me into a hug

I dont think he even noticed the baby bump but i didnt care. Someone that wasnt John was now trying to kiss me. I let him but i didnt kiss him back. He led me to his group of friends, one of which noticed the bump.

"Alice i didnt know you were pregnant" Joey said

"Yeah, its a long story. Its for a friend" I lied trying to make something up

Lucky for me the guys then walked onto the stage. Jake kept his arm around me and John noticed. I mouthed things to him to calm him down. He also winked at me which made Jake so confused.

After the concert i met the guys outside. Jake stayed with me at all times which made me nervous. As i reached the guys the baby decided to, yet again, kick. John was instantly making sure i was okay.

"They kicked" I informed clutching onto Johns arm

"Do you lot know each other?" Jake asked

"Yeah but its a long story, maybe for another day" I replied

Jake just nodded seeming a little confused. We quickly said our goodbyes before i headed home.

That night i didnt sleep a wink. The baby kept kicking but the thoughts of the concert kept playing in my mind. How do i tell Jake i didnt want to be with him because im engaged to John. One thing i knew was that i wasnt going to take the ring off any time soon.