do you not want me sir

~chapter twenty four~

Salvatore dropped me off where he used to, just before my street.

Memories of senior year flooded back to me, my palms were sweaty as I anxiously darted my eyes around, you can never be too careful.

"Thank you for driving me back and I want to say how stupid I was last night, you should've have helped me, I wouldn't have helped me" I chuckle.

"Cara, I wouldn't have left you, I was close by" he says to me raising an eyebrow, I watch as he runs a hand through his stubble.

All my morales went out of the window as I caught myself staring into his dark, mocha eyes, the ones that used to entrap me and bewitch me.

No wonder I wanted this man, he is panty dropping handsome and Italian?

Young Cara truly knew what she wanted but what does Cara want now?

"Cara?" His husky voice breaks me from my trance and I look at him, his tight muscles constricting in his shirt, his tattoos prominent.

"Yes, sorry" I say smiling at him, feeling my dress hike up my leg I smirk inwardly as my hand pathetically tries to pull it down.

I watch as his eyes flicker down, his jaw tightening and I smile seductively, maybe I wanted to have a bit more fun, after all this time.

"Do you have any special women in your life right now?" I ask him, his breath hitches in his mouth but his confident aura doesn't crumble.

He doesn't answer, he just tucks a strand of hair behind my ears and I don't know if I'm still drunk from last night or high on adrenaline; but I want to feel this man inside me again.

I want it like Italy.

I want to flirt with him, teasingly eat ice cream around him, watch him whilst I'm trying to study maybe even the secrecy.

I crave attention right now, I drop my eyes to his crotch and I hear him shuffle closer- "Cara you will regret this" he says.

"I know" I whisper back to him, my heart racing inside of me and I lean closer to him, his hand touches my waist.

Our noses brush against each other, our lips breeze past each other and I close my eyes, waiting a beat before we lean in.

He smacks his lips onto mine, pent up emotions and agression is resolved into the passionate kiss and it was better than the novels I read at night to keep my mind from wandering.

Just because I had 'matured' in college doesn't mean that everything I used to live for left, I still occasionally love something erotic.

"Cazzo" he mutters against my lips and I pull him closer, his native tongue making everything crash back to me.

"Salvatore I want you" I say to him touching his belt and he pushes my fingers away and I furrow my eyebrows, giving him my puppy dog eyes.

"Do you not want me Sir?" I whisper against his lips and he dips his head, "Of course I want you Cara, I will always want you mi amor" he says.