The Review Shop is Open!

Welcome to my OC Review! I'll be taking various characters and telling their creator what could be worked on and what is perfection.

I don't have many fandoms that I'll take OC's for, as I want to put more emphasis on your run of the mill regular Original Character. With that out of the way, here are the fandoms I'm willing to review!

Fandoms:

-Original Works

-Food Fantasy

-Steven Universe

-Mob Psycho 100 (I have yet to watch season 3, so please don't give any spoilers!)

-Undertale

-Splatoon

-Pokemon

-Cookie Run: Kingdom (Maybe Ovenbreak, but otherwise, only these two)

-My Hero Academia (Can't believe I forgot this! I haven't watched it in a while, so give me a quick rundown on your OC if they are from a specific season.)

-And many others I probably forgot! Please feel free to ask if I know of a certain manga, anime, or game if you are unsure.

If I join any other fandoms, I'll be sure to update this chapter!

Ask all questions here! —>

But before you go to the rules, keep in mind that I have no filter! I tend to speak my mind, and that will lead to some feelings being hurt if your character isn't of great quality. Apologies in advance, please do not send me hate.

(Published on April 26, 2021.)

(Edited December 8, 2022)