Chapter 48 (Moonlight)

July 4th 2022

William: (locks up the tower at waterfront) And Done 

Alex: That was fun babe, American's know how to party

William: Bloody Deadset (they leave)

(Kiefer and Preston enter the waterfront) 

Preston: What are doing back here 

Kiefer: Oh Come on Babe don't be silly I think you know (pulls him down to he shore line)

Preston: Totally clueless, Enlighten me 

Kiefer: Okay (strips down to the nude)

Preston: Wow

Kiefer: (Walks into the Water) Are you just gonna stand there or are you gonna join me

Preston: It looks cold 

Kiefer: Mhm, Come warm me up

Preston: (strips down too the nude and steps in the freezing cold water) FUCKKKKKK NOOOOO

Kiefer: Come on in

Preston: (comes in) OMGGGG

Kiefer: (pulls him into his embrace)

Preston: Ohhhh this is Better 

Kiefer: Isn't It just 

Preston: So Pretty tonight

Kiefer: Yes You are 

Preston: I meant the moon

Kiefer: Yes seeing your face buy it's moonlight

Preston: Babe you are so sweet 

Kiefer: You are perfect Preston (they start making out)

Preston and Kiefer make out by the light off the silvery moon, Kiefer pulls Preston into his warm embrace, their wet bodies pressed together raging hard cocks rubbing against each other in this a most intimant act of love, For now for just a moment there is no one in the world but them and they care about nothing but them, Kiefer hickeys Preston up and down his wet body marking his property and this causes Preston to be a moaning mess of emotions as Kiefer nibbles on his most private areas the most treasured bits being marked by his lover. Kiefer loves this boy so much and hearing his name so lovingly gets him going and has him raging hard, soon Preston wraps his Legs around his lover who picks him up and lines up his cock with Preston's Ass and It slips right in due to the wetness surrounding the tight hole, both Boys Moan in unison as if they were a well oiled machine totally in sync and in love with one another the way only true lovers can be. Preston wants this moment to never end and in the moment that is what it felt like, Kiefer felt it too a moment felt like an entirety each thrust with more lust and vigor then the last the outside world and time is meaningless too the boys the only concept they understand is that off each other, Kiefer soon fills Preston's ass deep with his cum, but he does not stop thrusting and they don't stop making out with one another into the wee hours off the night and some point Preston came ad the worked their way to the beach where they would resume making out without a care in the world, for this moment the world to them was just each other and that was it.

(meanwhile)

Romeo: (sleeping Nude in Tom's Embrace)

Tom: (enjoys this moment)

Zachary: Enjoy your slumber (steps out the building)

Collin: I Appreciate the visit, but I can assure you there is no errors look at them soldiers