Chapter 4

Warning: Smut scene ahead!!

Also play the song whenever

————————————————————

A little bit earlier...

As Connie poked his head out the window he watched Love until she finally disappeared out of sight. A smirk came across his face as he moved to the front seat across by climbing across the arm rest.

You pressed yourself against as you looked at Connie with disgust.

"What the hell are you doing?"

His pink lips pulled into a smirk. You watched as his tan arms fell right behind your seat. And while he gently tapped the back of your head rest, you resisted the urge to look at the way his green veins danced across his lean arms.

"Come on now ma, now that your sisters gone, why don't you stop acting like you don't know me."

You rolled your eyes.

"I don't know you."

He let out a breath of annoyance at your stubbornness. But you watched as a light bulb turned on in those sand brown eyes of his.

He dropped his arm from behind you and immediately hooked his phone up to Love's Bluetooth.

As a song began to play he turned it up.

Before the producer could even get their tag out you turned the volume to zero.

"Nobody wants to listen to this, and don't touch the volume. This isn't your car."

Connie smacked his teeth and curled his lip.

" I can't talk to you and I can't listen to music? If you don't want to listen to the music you can leave."

He turned the volume up high enough to make your ears ring.

And you turned it down low enough that you could hear a pin drop.

"How dare you!"

If someone were watching the two of you from their apartment balcony (they probably were) they'd see two adults slapping each others hands as they throw curses at one another and repeatedly change the volume of the radio, the actual owner of the car oblivious.

And just as you were about to go back to turn the volume down again your hand paused as the next song played.

With wide eyes, your hand immediately went to Connie's lap.

But before you could get too close he snatched you by your wrist. Holding it weirdly tight but gently at the same time.

He laughed at you being caught. "Damn baby, you gotta take me out to eat first or something I'm not your average girl. I don't just give it up like that, especially not in your sister's car, I'm reformed."

You snatched your wrist away from him, your look of disgust only deepening.

"I would never touch you there you pervert. I was trying to grab your phone."

Connie looks down at his lap as his phone rests there, his lips form into an o shape at the realization.

Your cheeks become even hotter as the music continues to play. "Just turn the damn song off, turn everything off while you're at it."

Rolling his eyes he looked down at his phone, "Stop being so dramatic, have you never listened to-"

A silence took over the car as he looked at the song in question. A smirk of realization came across his face as he looked up at you. You instantly turned away ears heating up in embarrassment.