Chapter 6

Love walked with a small skip as she headed down stairs and back into the parking lot. Making sure to check herself one last time before coming into the view of her car slowing down her pace a bit remembering Godzilla was still waiting in the car for her with Connie.

Just as she came into view as if hell itself was unleashed within the car you hopped out rushing towards her.

"Love what the hell took you so damn long I thought you said you had to grab something, what did you even go to get?" Rolling her eyes Love put her hand on her hip looking at you. "Y/n it doesn't matter we can go now, and why the hell do you look so flustered?"

Hearing the other car door open she peered over your shoulder to see a smirking Connie as he put his hand on the car roof leaning his head on his hand. "No reason let's just go." Turning around to look Connie up and down you said mighty loudly." And let's leave him here to."

Not noticing him come over Connie gripped the top of Love's head pulling her in. "Loveee, why's your sister so damn mean? She basically beat on me the entire car ride!" Swatting his hand away Love shook her head, "Boy stop before you mess up my scarf and I don't know she wasn't loved enough as a child or something. Y'all hungry?  Because I am, we should go ahead back to the house to eat."

Scoffing you crossed your arms over your chest, "Uhm y'all are not gonna just sit here and talk about me like I'm not here!" Rolling her eyes Love walked towards the car grabbing the keys out of Connie's hand. "Just come on you two before I leave the both of you here."

"You should just leave her here maybe a long walk home will get her to calm down." 

Scoffing your hands dropped from your chest balling up into fists. "Excuse me how dare you? I don't even know you, and you're talking to me like you're crazy!" Rolling his eyes Connie bickered with you as you both walked back to the car." So now you're saying you don't know me again, what do you have amnesia?"

Shaking her head Love got in the car tempted to just drive off and leave the two of you here. Just as she put the keys into the ignition she looked up to her rear view mirror to see someone in a clown mask in the back seat.

"OH MY GOD WHAT THE FUCK?"

Jumping out the car she sprinted towards the other side of the parking lot, Connie and you be damned.

As she stopped to see where the clown mask person was at she turned around to see them behind her towering over her. Letting out another scream she launched out her leg kicking the person in their crotch. "Ow Love Damnnnnn!"

Raising an eyebrow at the familiar voice she inched towards the mysterious person as they kneeled on the ground gripping their crotch area. Peeling off the mask, her face scrunched up in anger to reveal who exactly was under it.

"Jean what the fuck? I told you to stop scaring me like that!"

Groaning out he gripped Love's arm lifting himself up. " You just kicked me in the balls why the hell are you yelling at me?"

Both of them glaring at one another you and Connie rushed over. "What the hell happened?" Brushing off his clothes Jean pointed to Love. "She just sat here and neutered me, damn Love that shit really hurt."

Rolling her eyes she looked at her boyfriend, "I wouldn't have kicked you if you hadn't tried to scare me, you know I get scared easily!"

You shook your head as Connie burst out laughing. Before he could tease either of them, Sasha rushed over a bag of Wendy's in her hand eating some of the fries. "Guys what the hell happened I heard screaming?"

Glaring at Sasha, Jean snatched the bag from her hands. " Sasha why the hell do you have my food? And this man killer just tried to neuter me."

"Not the white man trying to victim blame the black woman." Jean and the others turned their heads to see two girls walking over. Eyes widening at exactly who they were. "Ariela? BB? What are you guys doing here?"