•1•

*Flashback*

"You shouldn't do like that ! Watch.. This is how you do it ! You're really just a little kid who can't do things on their own" Ten said while you were pouting with sharp eyes looking at him. Ten and you were nonstop arguing about how to plant a flower in a correct way.

Today is the day your family busy beautify the outdoor of your house. You and Ten were asked to plant flower into the pot. Mommy and daddy were busy discussing about the design they wanna create. Grandma was resting on a bench under a tree after done sweeping the dried leaves on the ground. Grandma was looking while smiling at you and Ten who were nonstop arguing about planting.

"Ten ! Y/n !" You and Ten turn around to look at Grandma while she is waving her hand calling both of you to come. Both of you take off the dirty gloves and walking towards the bench where Grandma is sitting.

*On the bench*

"Yes Grandma ?" You said softly while sitting on her left while Ten sitting on the right. Grandma spread her arms and put both of you in her arms. "My beloved, sweetest, loveliest grandchild, Grandma has one wish that I want both of you to grant it" Grandma smiling while looking at both of you. "What is it, Grandma ?" Ten asked wondering about her wish.

"I.. want you guys.. both of you.. to be married !" Grandma said. You was shocked and lean backwards with confusing face while Ten bursted out laughing. Grandma looking weirdly at Ten's reaction who is just laughing. Then, it's your turn to react. "But, Grandma, I'm still in highschool" You said in serious face while putting your hand on her shoulder. "Yes, I know but once you entered your college and Ten will get his job, what's the problem ?" Ten slowly stop laughing and try to focus on the conversation. You remained quiet.

"You guys, I am serious and if you can't grant my wish before the day I died. How do you think I would feel ?" Grandma suddenly become serious and was about to stand up from the bench. "Grandma grandma !" You quickly grab your Grandma's hand and pull her to sit back on the bench. "Grandma, I will do it" You said. "What ?" Ten weirdly look at you.

Grandma eyes widened and quickly hold your hands. "Really ? How about you Ten ?" Grandma turn around facing Ten who didn't know what to do. You give him sign to just approve it. "What ? I.. Yes ?" Ten said and Grandma take it as he agreed for the marriage. "Oh my god ! I'm so so happy and cannot wait for your marriage" Grandma hug both of you while kissing your heads. You and Ten facing each other and thinking that you both ruined for accepting it but to care for Grandma's feelings, they need to do it.

*To be continued*