•6•

*The next day*

Today's class has finished and you decided to stay in library with Ryujin for awhile before going back to dorm.

*40 minutes later*

You were studying while Ryujin were playing with her phone. "You're not studying anymore ?" You ask her since she's stop studying 15 minutes ago. She didn't stop smiling while texting in her phone and didn't notice your question. You just smiling while looking at her and continue doing your work.

"Y/n, you're here.." Jaemin said while smiling brightly. You look up and see Jaemin were standing there. "Oh, Jaemin-ah" you said. Ryujin noticed Jaemin and quickly take a chance to give you and Jaemin some privacy. "Y/n-ah, I think I should go now. I just remember that I need to do the laundry. See you in dorm later~" Ryujin whisper quickly leave after packing up her things. You were speechless to look at her leaving you so sudden.

Jaemin sit on the chair beside you while looking at your work. "Wow, still got many works to do ?" He ask while looking at your books on the table. "Yeah, I just want to prepare few things so I can memorize notes easily for upcoming exam" You said while smiling. "Don't push yourself too hard. You should take a rest" he said concerned about you. You just nod and smile at him.

Minutes later, you felt so sleepy and decided to sleep for awhile. You put your head on your crossing arms on the table. Jaemin was reading a book and noticed that you're sleeping. Then, he cross his arms on the table and put his head on them while staring at you. He keep staring at you while trying to put away strands of hair that were covering your face softly to not startled you.

Ten entered the library to find you. He finally found you but stop as soon as he realised there is a guy beside you. He saw Jaemin is staring at you who is sleeping soundly beside him. "What ? Is that her boyfriend ?" Ten speak to himself and decided to leave without disturbing you and Jaemin.

*Skip in the dorm*

You just came out from the bathroom while drying your face with a small towel. Then, you get a text message in your phone. You smile happy and quickly grab it to see if it is from Jaemin. Your face immediately turned once you see that it is from Ten.

"Come back home right now" you read the message and ignore it by turning off your phone and go to sleep.

*The next day*

You've done your last class lesson (in Ten's class). You pack up your things. "Guys, I wanna go to the restroom first. I'll meet you later on" you said while leaving your friends who were nodding at you. You were walking towards the restroom and almost entered it but your hands were pull by Ten. He bring you into the stairwell. "Let go off me !" You said while trying to pull your hand and he finally let go of it. "Why you didn't read my messages ?" He ask while frowning his eyebrows.

"Because I don't want to. So, what ?" You replied while crossing your arms. He sigh. "Mom, Dad and Grandma are coming tonight" he told. "What ?!" you were shocked by what he said. "You know what I mean, we're gonna start acting" he said while crossing his arms. You were thinking for awhile and your face turned into a smirk. "Hmm, I got this. Don't worry" you said while smirking at Ten. He look at you suspiciously. "What were you trying to do ?" He wondered while you just keep on smiling.

*To be continued*