•3•

You were walking through the hallway alone. Then, you saw Ten was walking towards you but you didn't stop walking and decided to just walk pass him. Then, he stops you. "Hi, it's sooo nice to meet you" he said apathetically. "Why do you have to come here out of all colleges out there ?" You said annoyingly. "If I know this is your college, I won't even budge to come here" Ten replied. You both staring at each other with annoying face then leave.

*At the cafe*

You were sipping on your iced tea while your other friends were eating their food. You didn't have appetite since you just met Ten earlier. Then, Chaeyoung (Twice) hold your fingers while looking at something. "No way, you're married ?" She ask jokingly. You're eyes widened and your heart beating fast because you just realised that you forgot to take off your marriage ring. "No ! This is.. a gift from my mom. It's pretty, right ?" Calmly you answered while smiling nervously. They were busy admiring your ring. You didn't want anybody to know that you're married except your own family.

"Anyway, do you want to join us for a blind date ?" Ryujin asked you. "B-blind date ?" You were concerned because you're already married now. "Don't tell me you already had a boyfriend" Lia said in disappoinment thinking you didn't tell her about you having a boyfriend. "No Lia, I don't have a boyfriend.. yet" you answered. "Then, let's go together !" Lia said while you were faking a smile and nod awkwardly.

*At home*

You come out from the taxi and saw Ten's car were already parked in front of the house. As soon as you opened the door you saw two cats were chilling on the couch. You likes cat and cannot resist from playing with them. Ten saw your action and stop you from moving closer to his cats. "Don't touch my cats" You stop and look on your right then saw Ten were standing not far from you while drying his wet hair with a towel. You pout because you didn't get to play with them. "Leon ! Louis ! Come here" Ten call them to enter his room while they were following him.

He came back to you not long after that. You were sitting on the couch feeling bored. "One thing, don't use my bathroom ever again. Can't you see there is another bathroom ?" He said while pointing to a bathroom here (downstairs). "And I've taken out your trolley. So, go and find another room to wear your clothes or whatever but not in my room" He leave you and going upstairs. You sigh while lying on the couch.

*Next morning*

You entered the bathroom to take a shower. Then, you heard a conversations. "Baby, I miss you so much" you walk closer towards the bathroom door and stick your head on it to hear it more clearly.

*While in the kitchen*

Ten was drinking some water at the kitchen counter. Then, a woman hug him from the back making him almost spill his drinks. He put down the glass of water onto the counter and turned around. It was his girlfriend, Momo. "Baby, I miss you so much" she tried to kiss Ten but he reject her slowly. "Hey hey.. calm down what if someone saw us ?" Ten put his hands on Momo's shoulder. "Is that even matter ?" Momo pout. "Okay, I'm sorry. Baby, don't you feel hungry ? Let's have breakfast together" Ten walk out from the his house, bringing Momo to his car.

You were in the bathroom and find out that he has a girlfriend or you can call her, his mistress.

*To be continued*