•18 (f i n a l)•

*1 months later*

You already graduated and were going for a honeymoon with Ten. You and Ten decided to go to Thailand to enjoy the beach there. Your parents were so happy to see both of you already making up with each other.

*In the resort*

You and Ten entered your room and it is very huge with a beautiful scenery can be seen through the window. You were busy walking around the room while Ten were laying down on the bed. "Baby, aren't you tired ?" He smile while patting on the bed trying to call you to join him on the bed. "No, you can sleep first. I wanna go and take a walk outside. Good bye" you smile while walking towards the door.
He quickly get up from the bed while smirking. "Wait for me~" he run towards you.

You were walking with him along the beach. Both of you were enjoying the sea breeze while hearing the wave. "Baby.." you turn to look at him and he lean in kissing you on the lips. You get embarrassed and smile shyly. He run from you while laughing. "Yah !" You chase him as fast as you can. Then, he turn around and try to chase you back. You notice it and quickly run from him. He finally get you and carry you bridal style while you were laughing. He walk closer to the water and trying to put you into it. "Ten ! No ! Don't do it !" You scream while he was just laughing. You hit him few times to make him put you down.

*11:54 p.m*

You guys went back to the resort after eating dinner outside. He felt so tired and lay on the bed. But, he still trying to make you sleep beside him. "Baby....." He smirk to you. You can just laughing looking at him. "I wanna take a shower" you wink at him and enter the bathroom. "Arghhh" he punch the bed frustrated hearing that.

After few minutes you have done showering and were in your robe. You walk towards Ten and he already fall asleep. You going near him to kiss his lips. Then, he open his eyes looking at you while smirking. "I've waited you for so long" he said while pulling you and you fall onto the bed. He were on top of you. He kiss your neck slowly. "Stop it, it's ticklish" you push his chest while chuckling. But, he won't stop and you can feel he was smirking while kissing your neck. "Ten~" you call him asking him to stop. He finally stop and look at you while smiling.

"Yes, what is it, baby ?" He ask. "Emm, how many kids do you wanna have ?" You ask while wrapping your arms around his neck. "Hmm, I wanna have ten !" He said while smiling brightly. "Ten ?! You're so bad ! Isn't that too much ?" You frown while hit his shoulder softly. He chuckled. "Aniya~ (yes that iconic 'aniya'), I'm just joking. It's up to you, as long as we're happy together" he take your hand and kiss your palm. You both smile and kiss each other passionately.

*The End*