•4•

*At the cafe*

You were carrying tray of drinks while walking towards the table where your friends at. Unexpectedly, you saw Ten and Momo were in the cafe too. They were sitting right behind your table. You sit on your chair while trying to not look at Ten who is facing to you. "Lia, your crush already had a girlfriend and she's hot"
Chaeyoung said, teasing Lia. "Omg she's so hot. I surrender" Lia accept her faith because she cannot win over Momo.

You unintentionally looking at Ten and he knows about your presence and keep over flirting with his girlfriend to make you jealous. "Huh, do I even care" you thought to yourself while rolling your eyes.

*In the library*

You were busy finding a book to read. Then, Ten come out of nowhere and stop in front of you. "My girlfriend is hot, right ?" He said bragging. You crossed your arms while looking at him. "So ?" You ask. "So,you better go and find a boyfriend before you were divorced by me or you'll be single till the day you die. Aww so sad" he said with a teasing smile. "Ugh, Just mind your own business, Ten" you rolled your eyes then leave him.

You were thinking about not going home for a week. So, you decided to stay in your dorm with your friends. You bring few clothes from home and buy new clothes at the shop.

*In the dorm*

"Since we have y/n here. Let's talk about our blind date guys" Chaeyoung suggest and four of you started gathering. You show a little interest because you didn't want to make a trouble since you had a husband. "How do you think the guys will look alike ?" Lia ask while imagining about her future boyfriend. "I want someone who is tall, also with the best hair. Please don't take him from me" Ryujin said while begging. You can just laugh hearing your friends' ideal types.

*While at home*

Ten is sitting on the couch while staring at the clock. "Is she coming home late ?" Ten speak to himself. "Or she's staying in dorm ? Ugh, whatever. Why do I even care about her ?" Ten thought to himself annoyingly and getting ready to sleep.

*To be continued*