•2•

*First night after you and Ten married*

"Oppa.. I made you some milk" You said while bringing the glass of milk into the bedroom where Ten is lying on the bed. "Oh god. First of all, don't you know how disgusted am I hearing you saying 'oppa'" Ten quickly sit up on the bed with disgusting face. You stop walking and look at him. "But you're older.." Ten stop you from saying anything.

"Secondly, why would you come into my room while bringing a glass of milk. Do you think I'm a baby or what ? That milk is for you, kid" You starting to frown your eyebrows and hate it when he starting to call you a 'kid'. "Why are you so rude ?" You ask him with your angry face.

"Oh no, look, this kid is getting mad. So scary.." he said feeling doesn't care at all. You were about to leave but Ten started speaking again. "And remember, I would never take you as my official wife. This marriage is bullsh*t. Just wait until the day I finally get to divorce you and I can't wait for that day to come" you were shocked by his words and leave the room without turning around.

*In the living room*

You were lying down on the couch while hugging the cushion. You really doesn't care about his words and tried to just go with the flow. But, deep down inside your heart, you felt so hurt. You thought he would love you after the marriage but it turned out worst than before. That night, you ended up crying on the couch and slowly fell asleep.

*7.30 a.m*

"Oh shoot ! I'm late I'm late I'm late" you quickly getting up from the couch and running upstairs. While you were running, Ten come out from his room and both of you bumped onto each other. "Yah ! Can't you walk properly ?!" You panicked but didn't care about him and enter his room to take shower and getting ready to go to your college. Ten rolled eyes and walk downstairs while tidying up his neck tie.

Ten fed Leon and Louis before leaving the house to go to work.

*At the college*

You walk quickly into the hallway and luckily you found one of your friend, Ryujin (from ITZY). "Ryujin-ah ! Wait for me !" You run towards Ryujin and quickly grab her arms. Both of you walk quickly towards your class.

In the big class, you were busy finding your other friends and finally found them who were waving towards you and Ryujin.

"You never be this late, y/n" Lia who is sitting beside you said. "Hehe, I can't sleep well last night" you replied. "Omo, look at your makeup it's a bit messy. Come, I'll fix it for you" Lia pull your head closer to her while she was searching for her makeup in her bag. "Thanks" you smiled.

While Lia is putting lipstick on your lips, your professor entered the class with a guy behind him. You move your eyeballs to see who is that guy and quickly turn your head with widened eyes. "What ?" You blurted out.

The lipstick were on your right cheeks. "Y/n ! Why did you move ? Ah, now it's messed up" Lia ask you feeling so disappointed with your action. No wonder he seemed familiar. He is Ten. "Why did he come here ?" You ask to yourself. While your professor is talking, you made an eye contact with Ten. He keep his straight face. "Pfft, is she a Joker or what ?" Ten thought to himself while continue staring at you.

Lia found the wet tissue in her bag and quickly wipe the lipstick on your cheek. "I must be dreaming right now" you said to yourself and Lia heard it. "Where are you looking at ?" Lia look at the front and saw Ten and started fangirling because he is so handsome. "Oh my god ! Is he gonna be our lecturer ? He's so handsome. I have a crush on him" Lia screaming slowly while covering her mouth with her hands.

You remain froze on your seat while your friends were busy fangirling over your step brother aka your jerk husband. "Only if you know his attitude. You won't" you whisper to yourself thinking what Lia talk about is nonsense.

*To be continued*