•13•

You were walking at the park alone feeling not in the mood but trying to move on from last night. You sit on a bench and taking out your phone from your pocket and call your mother without hesitation. You always talk with her if you were having hard times. She pick up the call. "Mom.." you said while smiling bitterly. "Oh Y/n-ah, why ?" She ask with her loving voice. "Just, I wanna hear your voice" you answered. "Is there something wrong ?" She ask concerned. "No.. Everything is fine" you lied. You were thinking to tell her about the divorcement but you know you can't. "Mom, I'll call you later on.." you speak and was about to take the phone away from your ear. "Y/n, wait.." your mother speak. "Hmm ?" You were wondering about what she wanna talk.

"About you and Ten, I know everything already" your eyes widened and you froze there shocked with what you heard. "I know both of you were just acting when we come visit weeks ago" your heart beat fast thinking that you had upset your parents. "At that time, I was shocked to find out that you both were not sleeping on the same bed" your mother added while you just keep quiet. "I'm so sorry. I thought you and Ten will be fine after the marriage. But, it turns out I only making you going through the hard times knowing he's not someone who you love" your mother apologise while speaking in shaky voice. "No, mom, I love him.." you confess your feelings towards Ten to her. You started to cry. "But, I know.. he won't feel the same way I feel towards him" you said while crying hardly. "What should I do.... ?" You ask while bitting your lips trying to stop crying.

"Oh no, poor my baby.. Y/n-ah, you should protect your marriage. You need to be strong. I am sure, one day, God will open his heart for you" your mother said trying to give you strength. You were crying by yourself on the bench.

*To be continued*