•5•

*The night of your blind date*

Your friends were doing makeup and styling their hair. You've done everything and just waiting for them patiently. "Gosh, y/n, isn't this too casual ?" Lia said feeling unsatisfied with your casual clothes. "No, this looks just fine for me" you answered back while looking down your sweatshirt. "No no no. Just wear my clothes" Lia starting to find her clothes in the wardrobe. Then you change into her clothes.

You didn't intend to find a boyfriend

You didn't intend to find a boyfriend. But, your friends would be suspicious on you if you didn't do so. Then, you just decided to join the blind date but not hoping for anything.

*In a small cafe not far from the college*

Four of you entered the cafe while you were walking at the back. A guy wave his hand towards you guys and all of you walk towards the table. You realised there were only 3 guys sitting there so you felt more relieve and sit on the chair facing nobody. "Thank god" you thought to yourself. Each one of your friends were sitting facing a guy. Your friends were being shy and busy starting conversations with the guys in front of them while you just sitting there playing with your fingers.

While you were looking how happy your friends were with the guys, a guy in black hair wearing white shirt sit in front of you.

"Sorry for being late" you turn your head to the front feeling a little surprised.

"Yes ? Ah, it's okay

"Yes ? Ah, it's okay.." you smile shyly while fixing your hair. "I didn't expect a handsome guy would come into this blind date" you said to yourself.

"What's your name ?" He ask while looking right into your eyes. You become so shy and tried to answer his question calmly. "I'm Kim y/n". "Nice to meet you. I'm Na Jaemin" he said smiling sweetly. Your heart beating very fast. You felt so shy because he won't stop staring on your face no matter where you look at. "You look so pretty" he blurted out making your heart almost explode. "Really ? Thank you" you replied while chuckling softly.

"Don't fall in love, y/n. You're married. Wake up ! Wake up !" You remind to yourself.

*End of blind date, in the dorm*

All of your friends were sleeping soundly while you're the only one who is awake. You were smiling alone while sitting on your bed.

*Flashback in the blind date*

"Since we're from the same college, I hope we will meet more often after this" Jaemin said. "Sure" you replied. "Can you give me your phone number ?" He ask while showing his phone to you. "Of course" you take his phone and started dialling your number. "Here" you give the phone back to him. "Thanks, I'll text you later" he said while smiling towards you.

*End of flashback*

Jaemin : You're not sleepy ?

You : No, not yet.

Jaemin : Is it because I'm texting you ?

You : Nooo. It's okay I really didn't feel sleepy yet.

Jaemin : No no. It's getting late. You should sleep now. I'll end here for tonight. See you tomorrow :)

You : Alright then ^^

Jaemin : Good night, pretty. Sleep tight.

You : You too :)

*To be continued*