Chapter five

Crystal's p.o.v

The next day...

I was walking to second period, all of our friends asked me why Amy wasn't here but I just told them that she was sick.

That's when I saw Scrouge walking towards me. I got so scared that I froze on the spot.

'Oh, come on Crystal! Just be the bitchy person you are and get on with it!' I thought.

'Shut up.' But instead of harrassing {me:molesting is a better word. ·_·} me, he just pushed me really hard on the lockers and left. But here's the thing, he pushed me so hard that my bandage on my back ripped. I didn't know how to change it, so in the morning, I just kept the same one on. And I move alot in my sleep.

Blood quickly started seeping through my purple shirt.

"Crystal! Crystal are you okay?" A voice said.

But I was losing too much blood. Black spots appearing in my vision.

"Crystal!"

...

Shadow's p.o.v

"Crystal!" I yelled when I pushed myself into the crowd. Sonic told me that Scrouge pushed Crystal to the lockers. But, they don't know about last night...

I quickly pick her up bridal style

"Someone call an ambulance!" I yelled at the crowd.

"Help's on the way!" Dominick said.

Sonic's p.o.v

Wow. I've never seen Shadow care for someone like that. Maybe- maybe he likes Crystal.

♡·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·♡

Sorry this is a short chapter, I'll work more on the next one.o_O
:-*
:-I
:-\
:O