Chapter 7

Amy's p.o.v

'What are you up to Dominick? But, I really can't figure that out in my current condition, since, in the real world, I'm still, technically, 'asleep'. Hmm, while I'm waiting, I might as well go into my friends minds.

'Who should I go to first? Blaze? Knuckles? Tails? Hmm... Shadow? Nah. But, maybe?.. Nah. I finally decide to go with Rouge. I picture her in school, probably skipping class. And then...

"I really don't see why you don't just admit it." I hear her say. 'Yes.' I thought. But before I go on, I must explain a few rules. 1. I can only see what they are currently thinking, or things they have thought about in the past, 2. I can see what they see in the form that I am them looking through their eyes, And finally, 3, the most important rule of all, Never, EVER try to control their thoughts, emotions, or actions It will only leave them feeling hollow and say and do things they would usually never do.

"Admit what?" Someone asks. I turn to look at the speaker. It was Shadow.

"That you like Crystal, Duh." Rouge says, but feeling like their coming out of my mouth. Shadow looked at me as if Rouge grew two heads. Then, he started laughing like a mad man.

"Yeah, I Totally like Crystal." He said sarcastically, rolling his eyes. 'He doesn't have to be so rude about it.' We thought simultaneously. 'Then why was Crystal lying? I know Shadow knows something, but if he doesn't like her, then why would he be keeping her secret? Whatever it is, Crystal doesn't want us to know.' She thinks. 'Damn it Crystal, they're onto us.' I think. Haha, that sounded like we were suspects of a murder.

"What are you keeping something from us?" Rouge blurted out. Shadow immediately stopping smirking.

"What do you mean?" He asks. 'Idiot. I know him better than anyone, especially when he's lying. I mean, we work together for hell sake!' Rouge thought angrily.

"Come on! I know you and Crystal are hiding something! Spill it out! I need to know. Are you guys secretly on a date and she fell or something? Or did someone try to kill you and she jumped in to try to help? Seriously, tell me the truth!" Rouge yelled in one breath.

"Wow, um.." Shadow said, probably not knowing what to say after all that.
But before I get to hear his reply, I lost my connection with Rouge. 'Geez, her thoughts were all over the place.'
I decided to go to Silvers mind next, but all he practically thought about were his studies and Blaze. Then I went to Knuckles.
Suddenly, I was in a classroom. 'Hmm, biology ? Wait, no, it's Algebra.' I concluded after listening to the teacher for awhile.

'I'm hungry... I wonder when class will end... I wonder if we have Football practise today... I'm hungry.... I wonder what Rouge is doing?... I'm bored.. Why did I have to get detention from Mr. Nichols?.. He the worst...' Knuckles thought. Man, he's so... simple minded.

"KNUCKLES!!" The teacher yelled. We turned to look at him.

"*sigh* Solve the X in this equation." We turned to look at the board. It said 58*32-(73+26)= ×

Without even thinking, Knuckles said, "1,757" 'H-he barely glanced at the white board and answered it without giving a second thought.' Maybe he's not as dumb as I thought.

'Hmmm.... I want a cheeseburger... Or maybe something sweet... Eh, I'll decide later... Do we have Football practise today?..'

I couldn't take it no more. His thought are all so, so.. bland. I had to lose my connection with him, before I start thinking that way.
Whew, my energy is getting weak, I'll only be able to see one more person. Hmm... aha! I know, I'll do Sonic! Maybe I'll be able to figure out what goes on in that weird mind of his and what his whole plan would equal to. I picture him running or walking, Nah, he's a runner. I picture him running around all of Mobius, like he probably would. Yes, connection made!

'Nikki looked so hot today. I wonder if I'll be able to talk to her tomorrow. *dreamy sigh* She's so beautiful. To bad she'll never like me the way I like her. Wait, snap out of it Sonic! Your the fastest thing alive! Besides, that's why you have the plan..'

WTF is wrong with this guy? Jeez, he's such a whimp, not asking her what she thinks thinks the of him. Weirdo.

'..Amy.. I wonder if she's really okay with it all. Maybe I shouldn't have asked her to do this, I mean, she's new after all and I just tried to make her my fake girlfriend to make Nikki Jealous! What is wrong with me?'

Huh, I guess he isn't as conceited as I thought.

'Okay, Tomorrow, I'll tell Amy that she doesn't have to do this whole fake dating thing.'
Maybe I'll even-'

But before I could finish that thought, I lost the connection, my energy completely drained. 'Who would've thought that having the 'sight' would be so tiring?' I thought. 'Man, I wish I knew what time it is, I'm bored.' And when I'm bored, I start getting the weirdest daydreams...

"Waaaaah!! *sobs* Y-you meanie!!" 5 year old me says to a green hedgehog, who just pushed me off the swings.

"Haha, it's your fault your a puny little weakling!" He says, laughing at me. I look down at the ground. 'H-he wight, I-I can't even pwotect myself.' More tears spring to my eyes.

"Hey! Don't be mean to little girls!" A mysterious hedgehog says. The boy who pushed me stood up.

"*growl* You win this one, but I'll get you next time -----!!" The green hedgehog runs away, and then the other boy walks over to me.

"Hey, are you alright?" The mysterious hedgehog asked, holding out his hand. I grabbed his hand but winced in pain as I started to get up. Tears swelled up my jade green eyes as I saw blood coming out of my scraped knee.

"H-hey, don't cry. I'll have that fixed up in a jiffy. I promise." He looked in my eyes, a kindness set so deep in his eyes that it filled up my whole body with warmth. I sniffed and smiled a little.

"See? Nothing to be scared of. Okay, I'll be right back wit a bandage." He said right before he sped off. 'He nice..' I thought as a tiny blush formed my cheeks. Once he came back, he bent down to his knees and put a cute bear bandage over the scrape. He looked up at me, holding up a little white rose.

"Better?" He asked. I giggled, wiping off the tears on my face.

"Mmhmm, Yeah. Thank yu!" I said, taking the rose and smelling it. He smiled.

"Come on, lets play!"

And so, for the rest of that day, me and that mysterious hedgehog played together, laughing.

'I wish I remembered his name. Hm, he was so kind to me... I, I wonder where he is now?...'

○~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•°•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•°~•~•~•~•~•~•~•○

So? Did you like it? After so long, I finally decided who she should use the 'sight' on. I know, lame right? Sorry this chapter took so long, I hope you forgive me.

Also, did you like that little memory of her as a little kid? Who was the kid that pushed her off the swing? Who's the mysterious hedgehog?

Do you think it was Sonic? Or someone else? Answer in the comments