Chapter 3: Part One

Crystal's p.o.v

I quickly hurried and got my extreme gear from the house. 'This is gonna be good' I thought. 'He's going to be so humiliated. And nothings going to distract me from-- ooh donuts' I think as I pass a donut shop. ' One donut wouldn't hurt.

*10 Minutes Later*

(No ones p.o.v) Crystal comes out of the donut shop with 2 boxes filled with donuts.

(Back to Crystal's p.o.v) 'This should last me for about a week' I thought. I looked at my watch and realized that there's only 10 minutes of school left. 'Oh crap'. Suddenly, everyone recognized Crystal and started crowding her, asking for autographs, wanting pictures, questions of why she's here.

After she gave everyone an autograph and a picture, she checked her watch and saw that school ended 5 minutes ago. 'Uh oh.' I thought. 'I got to hurry'. I quickly strapped on my gear and got on my hover board. I sped to school and got there in 2 minutes flat.

'Whew. Just in time.' I thought. I saw Sonic and (Scrouge?) lined up at the start of the track. 'Ready, set," Tails started. I quickly hopped off my hover board and waited behind a tree close to the starting line.

"Go!" As soon as Tails said those words, I went off, already passing those stupid hedgehogs. They finally noticed that someone else is racing and they quickly pass me. I just chuckled, 'Idiots.' I thought. 'They think they can pass me so easily'. But I wasn't using my secret weapon. It would probably surprise them on how affective it is.

When it was the second round, Amy was beside Tails, waiting to give me my hover board. She quickly threw it to me and I caught it and got on. I quickly passed the stupid green one when I noticed that Amy attached a note to my hover board. It said...

Crystal,

I noticed you behind the tree so I quickly made your clone disappear. And if your gonna beat the fastest thing alive you need to use your secret weapon.

~Amy

I smiled, thankful to have such a wonderful sister. The whole time I was reading that I wasn't watching where I was going, but that didn't matter because I already know my way around the track. I also didn't notice that I was just behind the blue speedster.

When the second lap was done and we were on the ground again I said the 3 words that will make me win, "Rose, Dynamite Blast." After I said those 3 simple words I passed the blue blur and crossed the finish line.

Everyone went quiet, not knowing that the mysterious person that was running with Sonic and Scrouge was a girl. 'What did I say, idiots' I thought.

"What!? Surprised a GIRL beat 'the fastest thing alive'!(Country Accent)" Right after I said that everyone cheered.

"I gotta say, I'm impressed." Sonic replied.

"Aaah, thanks." Later, Amy came saying I did great. I thanked her and we kept on talking as Sonic went to go find Scrouge.

"Hey Amy, you're gonna have to walk alone today." I said in my real accent.

"W-Walk a-a-alone?!" Amy said, Fear showing on her face.'Damn it!' I thought, 'I forgot that neither of us can be alone, like, ever!'.

"Oh my gosh, Amy I forgot! I'm soo sorry!" I told her.

"I know! I'll ask someone to walk home with you! And i already know who!" I quickly said, before running off looking for a specific person. When I found him I quickly asked (more like begged) him "Sonic! PLEEAAASSSE!! WALK MY SISTER HOOME!!??!!"

"No way! Why should I?" He replied.

I didn't know what to do. I mean, I could've a.)fake cried, B). Threatened him {If it was up to me, i'd pick this one}, or C). Left him alone and find another person, which, by the way, (I) didn't want to do. But I did something totally different, something that you will never see me do ever again.

"Aah, Come On! PLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASASSSSSSSSSSEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Fine! Just Shut Up! Jesus Christ, You can kill a person with that sound!" Sonic finally gave in. [When Crystal did that it was louder than anything and it was VERY high pitched]

"Thank you!" I went back to Amy and to her that Sonic will take her home and before she can protest, I left.

•~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°•

Sorry if this was short. I've been so busy (and lazy) that I only got this done. But don't worry, I'll try my hardest to make Chapter 3: Part Two published quicker

Peace out Sucka's! (^^Bye)