Dear Arceus-

(All questions will go to the "Hidden Secrets")

Purple cocked a steady smile as Admiral raced forward. A soft glow covered his hand as a stick in the form of a mini bow.

He caught Admiral's eye as the others called out to her.

"Admiral! You are not about to fight Arceus! Controlled by the Escapers or not!"

She nodded to Purple before dashing forward into the battlefield. He smiled as she casted.

"CRIMSON FLAG! WAR OF THE BLOODRAIN!"

A powerful aura encased her as she pushed forward. Purple aimed an array of golden light arrows with the stick. A chant followed.

"Follow the wings of the heavens and strike down what holds the Creator back! ANGEL CHOIR! WINGLY NIGHT!"

The arrows fired and raced forward. They passed Admiral and blew up the machine that was holding the god. She shot a smile at him before launching an attack upon the Escapers that were there. Purple smiled as Arceus disappeared into the clouds. Noivila appeared in its small form with the Azure Flute.

"Thanks. Shandowa, can you put the flute and bowet in the case?" The mythical said nothing as smoke grabbed the two items. "Thank you." He smiled as Admiral cleaned the field up. He let his mind wander before a small telepathic connection came.

'Nice job, Crimson. '

'Thanks,Senior Purple.'

'You'd better hurry up getting back before your girlfriend kills you.'

'Keep one eye open tonight.'

He laughed before he jumped down from the tree and took off for the base.

(Let me know if you need anything else)