New Steps

(All questions will go to "Hidden Secrets")

(Minor multi part chapter)

(These will be turned into books soon)

Table of contents

War of Harmony

Betrayal Before Range

☆¤☆

(War of Harmony)

Red was rather quiet for a good portion of the day as he tried to contact Yellow. While this could be normal, all he got was this:

The call would be blocked and a text would appear.

Yellow: "I'm busy right now. I will call you the minute I'm done. Hold on."

What was Yellow doing that finally pulled her away from the phone? No one else could reach out without getting the same.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yellow, on the other hand, was not doing to well.

"HELL-BURROW!"

6th time she had casted that spell and the barrier was up before it hit. She was currently hiding behind a colder with some allies.

"Murder that whole team."

"Yes." Her twin, Ebony, murmured.

"Destroy them and take the throne."

"Absolutely." Her mother and aunt spoke in unison.

"Put her in the depths of hell for her to never return again."

"Why isn't she there?" Flare whispered with Dandelion nodding beside him.

"Time to find out." The last guy of their group spoke as they nodded and ran out to clash with the witch. They didn't understand why she was finally starting this war, but there you go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Red frowned as Whitley got the message. Even her juniors? What was she doing?

Silver didn't exactly call her. He called her allies first, one finally answering.

"I was about to call you..."

"Plot twist alert." She laughed as he sighed. "Yellow's not answering anyone here and her boyfriends and girlfriend are having a panic attack."

"Oh... you haven't heard... have you?"

"Heard... what?"

"Witch-hazel called war."

Silver froze dead in his tracks. It was enough to grab everyone's attention.

"What?"

"Yep... she finally called it. Yellow and the rest of the Cult have been fighting since."

He trembled.

"Why wasn't I informed?"

"I'm not entirely sure, but I'm about to send in the backup. You wanna help me?"

He had no more words other than a hang up and heading for the door.

"Silver?"

"I'll be back!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yellow, who had shifted to her Amarillo form, was holding a stable barrier up to let the others recover. Tears ran down her cheeks as the witch continued her assault.

"No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no....."

That's when victory came.

"DARK GRAVITY!"

Something shattered the barriers that circled the witch. Before she could bring up more, something appeared behind her.

"ATLANTIS!"

Yellow smiled as the witch disappeared. Two people raced over as she dropped the barrier and turned back to her normal form. Silver caught her before she collapsed.

"Relax Yellow. We got you. Let's go..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yellow had fallen asleep as he entered the base and avoided the group's attempts to crowd him.

"Hold on. Let her rest."

"What happened?"

"Witch-hazel crossed the line and I kicked her butt off the field because of it." Yellow stirred as he placed her on the couch.

"Ow... darn nuthead..." The Dexters lost it as she smiled and tried to get up. Red pulled her into a back hug.

"Rest... you need it." She nodded at that.

☆¤☆

(Betrayal Before Range)

Silence filled the air as Ash returned home. It was the middle of the night as he returned with his victory of Alola. A note was on the table. He went against reading it as he went upstairs to rest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

His mom woke him up and told him the news. A lot of allies had turned on him. He wasn't too affected by that.

"Well darn... I'm not becoming a target." She nodded. 

"I was thinking... after they left to sleep for the night, someone dropped this note off."

Ash picked it up and smiled at what it said.

"Dear Ash,

You might remember me. This is Solana.

I heard of what happened... and I was wondering... if you wanted to become a Ranger.

Some people that knew you and stayed by your side are joining to keep you company and I thought it would help since you already won your goal.

Just let me know! See ya.

~Solana."

He smiled.

"An offer... one I will certainly take."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He smiled as Almia came into view. They were going there first before seeing where to move to. Five familiar people waited for them. Ash smiled before running over and jumping into a somewhat group hug. One person avoided it.

"Paul!"

"I don't need your hugs."

"But- ugh..."

The group giggled as he looked them over. Serena, Max, Bonnie and Gary also were there. Max held out a box. 

"This is the school uniform. We'll get our next uniforms later. C'mon." Ash nodded.

"Show time."

☆¤☆

(Hope you enjoyed. These WILL be in books. So be ready once they are even mentioned. Bye!)