7DS

(All questions will go to the "Hidden Secrets")

(This will be a two part chapter)

(You may request these for books)

(The video above will slightly summarize the original)

***

[Version 1, Nextgen]

A giggle filled the air as a group of 7 ran towards the castle. Nothing but smiles crossed their faces as they went inside.

"What do you think they want us for, Captain?" The small fairy asked softly, slowly getting in front of the group just to look at the lead person.

"Not sure. Only one way to find out." The lead person said with a grin as they entered the tower they were supposed to be in.

The shock, however, was something to not look forward to.

~

The group was quiet as they hid in the nearby forest. Knights passed them, looking. The leader gulped before speaking quietly.

"We won't let this tear us down. Everyone, split up, check in with your families and stay low. We will come out when the time is right. We are the next Seven Deadly Sins. We won't let some runts keep us down. Let's go."

The group nodded before splitting up.

~

A small child ran out of the kingdom. A short male blocked the way of incoming knights as the child picked up speed and raced to a forest, murmuring the words that were told to them.

"Find the new sins. Tell them that it's time for them to return to the public. Find those that were damaged and get us help. Find the sins of Wrath, Greed, Sloth, Pride, Envy, Lust and Gluttony. Please tell them that the older sins need them and that it is their time to shine." The child gulped as they paused their thoughts. "Tristan, Lancelot, Suz'gun, Eden, Druet, Ascelin, and Rikilda... please... guide us to safety. Show me where you hide. Your parents and mentors need you. Please..." The child gulped before glancing back. The male was knocked out and being carried away. The kid gulped before turning back to the front. "I'll save the kingdom. I'll bring them home. Hang in there."

~

A group was quiet as they watched the child through a magic screen.

"So we're needed?" The leader asked softly.

"I say we await the child. They'll prove useful." The caster of the screen replied.

"Yeah... make no note that we know." The taller male said. The leader nodded.

"Alright. Let's split up. We must wait. Thanks for the alert, Rikilda. Let's go, Sins."

(I can give more if you want)

***

[Version 2, Alternate]

A small boy, almost mistaken as a child, snuck into a room as the guards relaxed about something. He gulped as he opened a box, revealing a suit of armor and a sack. He got into the armor as a voice filled the air.

"Have any of you seen the prince? He has gone missing."

"Again? Your responsibility, Rager."

"But he slipped out without my knowledge. Gilthunder will be furious if he found out I let the prince out of my sight."

"I thought I saw him, but I also don't have a clear identity of the prince."

"You both are hopeless."