Random Wizard101 Stuff with Team Pixiedust

(All questions will go to the "Hidden Secrets")

(These are the teammates that'll be here and their order:
*Ashley Rainbowrunner
*Erin Pixiedust
*Roslyn
*Alicia Moonrunner
*Megan Fairyflame
*Rachel Mistsong
Hopefully that happens)

***

[Ashley]

A loud sound came from the middle member as the group of tree pulled out of the way from another group of wandering enemies. Her green eyes stood out from her blue and white outfit as her mount, a candy cane holiday broom, let a jingle loose upon their retreat. She pulled off her hooded hat in order to allow her head to cool off from the heat of battle and clear the large sweat quantity from her head and hat. A giggle escaped the male beside her as she sent a glance over. He too had pulled off his similar-hooded hat to use a fan.

"Hey... it's a little hot...." She scoffed at she fanned her face.

"Damn Greyhorns.... lemme start a snowstorm.... too hot..." The final companion glanced over at the duo ice wizards before she sighed.

"Oh quit it you two. It's not that bad."

"Ok Ms. Gay Death Wizard. You're not Ice." She then, with a faint noise, put her hat back on. "Zamunda is not a ice wizard friendly place. I don't care what anyone says. This shit needs to cools off."

"How did you survive Krokotopia?" The Death Wizard asked.

"I didn't, Hannah. But the Sphinx wasn't that bad." The male nodded.

"Ashley's right. This and Krokotopia are Deathzilas to Ice Wizards." Hannah scoffed.

"Hunter, your sarcasm is unhealthy for life."

"Whatever."

Ashley huffed as she looked at her spellbook. A groan escaped her lips as she turned to the other two.

"We have to go again. I didn't get it." The duo froze before a complaint followed from Hannah and Hunter charged into the Greyhorns for combat.

***

[Erin]

A huff slipped from the green clothed girl as she lifted her staff and casted something on her stormy companion.

"PIXIE!"

The green sparkles formed a small fairy. It raced over and sent a heal through her companion, gaining a confused noise.

"Stay alive, Victoria!" The storm wizard paused before smiling.

"Thanks Erin!" She then fired at the Gobbler that was striking them. Erin sighed before glaring at the other Gobbler that faced them.

Two turns... She thought as she eyed her hand.

"Right!"

***

[Roslyn]

"BALANCE BLADE!"

"FROST GIANT!"

The blade empowered the large scale attack as it destroyed the group of opponents.

"Nice one, Ryan."

"Thanks Roslyn..." She nodded as the ice wizard wiped her face. "This battling is getting on my nerves."

"Mine too, let's go back to Krokotopia and go into hibernation together." Ryan let a loose laugh as they pushed through another group of enemies.

***

[Alicia]

Electricity filled the air as a group of four struck Krokopatra again. The life wizard huffed before leading the round with a heal.

"UNICORN!"

The heal shot through the group as the ice wizard gulped before sending her own spell.

"TOWER SHIELD!"

The shield appeared in front of the life wizard while the balance wizard casted.

"BALANCE BLADE!"

The blade hummed as it appeared in front of the storm wizard before she gulped. One of the floating buffs that circled her head shattered before she casted.

"STORM SHARK!"

The electrifying shark purred before the three blades and two traps powered it up, resulting in a extremely powerful attack upon the boss, making her vanish. The Storm wizard smiled at the sight.

"Victory!" The group giggled before they grouped up and hugged.

***

[Megan]

Oh was Alicia happy she knew a good heal.

Megan hadn't realized that she almost killed her life-class partner until after she had burned the enemies to ashes.

"FIRE DRAGON!"

The dragon brutally murdered the foes before the healer dropped, holding onto her staff for dear life. Megan snapped from her rage and ran over, helping the healer out of the street, where another group of enemies were preparing to launch. She leaned Alicia against a wall and sat down beside her before a soft voice escaped her.

"Were you not paying attention?"

"To what?" Megan quickly asked, letting an eye look around for wisps.

"The enemy's spells..."

"Then no..." Alicia huffed as she looked at her Fire partner.

"One of them casted Beguile." Megan raised an eyebrow. "What's your Death grade?"

"I didn't take Death."

"What about the others Death like classes?"

"No..."

"Have you ever talked to Hannah or another Death Wizard?"

"No..."

"You're hopeless." Alicia looked at the sky with a sigh. "Beguile makes the opponent your ally for one turn. Meaning, I was now your Dragon's target." 

Megan looked at her partner as she huffed tiredly. Instantly, Megan whistled, her Bone Dragon ride appearing at her side as well as Alicia's Horse. She got the Life Wizard onto the four legged ride before getting onto her Dragon.

"Stay with me. We have to get her to Erin now." Alicia would've objected if her horse didn't follow her Dragon-like partner's lead to safety.

***

[Rachel]

A loud groan escaped the group as the Death Wizard hushed them for the fifth time. She was listening for something. A certain boss that was hiding in the nearby area. It wasn't helping that her team consisted of an Ice Wizard that looked like she was going to impale her, a Life Wizard that was busy keeping the Ice Wizard cool and taking care of their final companion, who was a Myth Wizard that was not feeling well thanks to her research in Colossus Boulevard. The group had been complaining about the whole journey since who knows how long ago and it was finally getting on her nerves. Her mind wandered as she looked around.

"Why couldn't Keith had taken this group on the field trip to Mooshu? Oh I know why! Because they wanted to come with me because 'Death Wizards shouldn't solo'. Why that may be true, they should know that Death Wizards can go farther than these rats. I'll show them how much energy I have and then remind them what they said."

She returned to reality as her eyes landed on the final boss she had to track down. A smile crossed her face as she ran over to the tower and turned around.

"Ok! We found it! Let's go give this guy everything we got!" The other three stared at the burst of energy she gave.

"This girl will be the death of us. No pun intended." Was all the Myth wizard could muster as they ran to catch up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Let me know if you need anything else.)