List of OCs (To be updated)

Also to be added on periodically along with the others as each character is introduced??

The (Day) Angel

- Not to be confused with her older cousin, Night Angel

- Not to be confused with her older cousin, Night Angel. Day Angel is still relatively new to Masktown, having moved there to heal after her breakup with her first love. She possesses a great sense of humour as well as a strong love for music. She will still stand up for what she believes in despite her soft spoken nature. She possesses a small circle of friends and generally gets along well with all the other masks, but gets nervous and awkward in the presence of strangers.

The Siren

-Jellyfish's childhood friend who has lived in the underwater city for all her life, and is naturally gifted in both beauty and voice. Coming from a species that is well known as shallow and attention-loving, Siren is a polar opposite, preferring genuine emotional connections over the superficialism others of her kind encouraged. Forced to leave her home due to her refusal to choose a partner from her pool of admirers, Siren is making full use of the opportunity to finally make some more real friends, for once. While she may not know a lot about what goes on above the sea just yet, she'd prefer to be away from the water if she can be herself.

The Triceratops

The Cactus Bear

The Sheltie

The Enchantress
- Wizard's only and young protege, who mostly travels and periodically stops by different towns. She is less of a recluse than her mentor, willing to help those she cares about in any way she can. Despite her initially mysterious appearance, Enchantress is in reality a friendly and easy going mask, enjoys making her friends laugh, and collects musical influences wherever she goes. In contrast to Wizard, who conjures spells with his staff, Enchantress's Magic's strengths lie in potion making-in spite of a couple instances where she has accidentally dropped food into them after her attempts at multitasking.