Characters

Hey guys! Please don't come at me if the information isn't exactly correct for some of them, this is just how I imagined the characters for the story. Also none of these pictures are mine! Creds to Pinterest for the photos.

Also wanted to add, I personally like Cho, just for this story, the mcs don't like her. No Cho slander here tho!!!

Hazel Aspen Malfoy
-Straight
-5'8
-Ravenclaw
-Older brother is Draven Jace Malfoy
-6th year
-Tribrid - read the first chapter of Dancing in the Flames to get a list of all her powers.
- She's very adventurous, loves doing fun things. She's kind and friendly to everyone, and also quite intelligent. She has some anxiety when she gets overwhelmed, but she likes to take it easy and enjoy herself. She's got a bit of an attitude like her mother, but she has best intentions at heart.
- Best Friends: Hazel, Rose, Hugo, Myra, Lily, Lorcan

Draven Jace Malfoy

- Straight
-6'1
- Slytherin
- Younger sister is Hazel
- Graduated from school
- Moved to New York
- Tribrid
- He's quite like his father, serious and intimidating, but he has a major soft spot for his family and close friends. He's super overprotective of his sister, and he's a bit of a player.

Rose Weasley -Bisexual- no preference -5'6- Gryffindor - Twin brother is Hugo Weasley- 6th year- She's super energetic and excited, a major bookworm like her mother

Rose Weasley
-Bisexual- no preference
-5'6
- Gryffindor
- Twin brother is Hugo Weasley
- 6th year
- She's super energetic and excited, a major bookworm like her mother. She would die for all her friends and family, she's optimistic and super bubbly and friendly. She loves to sleep, and if you dare wake her up, it'll be the last thing you ever do.
- Best Friends: Hazel, Albus, Hugo, Myra, Lily, Lorcan