Chapter 5

Well, it has been two weeks since I had that meeting with Draco and since then he didn't came to me or even looked at me so I think he already forgot me.

I still have the same question I had two weeks ago: Why me? I couldn't understand why yet but I will find out, or my name is not Delilah Quinn.

I didn't told my brother about Draco. He hates him so why should I say anything to him and then he would judge me or he would beat Draco's ass.

"Miss Quinn, can you answer my question?" Professor Snape said with grinned teeth. I looked up quickly, lost for the first time ever.

What the hell is going on with me?

"Can you repeat the question professor?" I asked and he sight but reappeted the question.

"What potion is the best to someone have luck?" he asked and I took a deep breath, trying to remember.

Come on this is basic!

What the hell is going on?

"I--I..." I started but the name of the potion couldn't get out of my mouth.

"It's Felix Felicis professor." I heard Theo respond and saving me. I took a deep breath of relief and smiled at him, in a thank you way.

"Hum yes that's right Mr Nott." Snape said in grinned teeth and with a disgusted face. "Well class is over, you can go."

I started to pack when I felt a hand on my arm. I freeze, afraid of being Draco, but when I saw who it was I relaxed.

"Hi Theo and thank you so much for helping me." I said with a smile and returning to pack my stuff.

"Hi Delilah. Is everything okay?" he asked me making me look up at him. He had a worried face but I smiled softly so he wouldn't be worried.

"Yes. Why?" I finished packing my things and started walking towards the door with Theo by my side.

"Because I know you are always with full attention in class, and today you weren't." he said nervously letting me pass through the door first. I mouthed a thank you and continued through the halls to the Forbiden Forest to have Care of Magical Creatures.

"Oh so you know me better than I thought." I smiled mischievously and he started becoming more and more nervous.

"N-No I mean, it's not l-like I've been watching you. I'm not a s-stalker." I chuckled at his stutter and rested my hand on his arm to try and calm him down.

"Don't worry, I was messing with you. And you are right, I am a little distracted today, I've got a lot in my mind right now." I stayed with my hand on his arm smiling but in a manner of seconds the tension had grown up and it turned in a awkward silence.

"Well, I need to go to the bathroom first so go ahead and see you in class." I said and he walked away waving at me.

I walked in to the bathroom. It was the second floor bathroom and I wasn't really in the mood of speaking with Moaning Myrtle.

But as I stepped in the bathroom she saw me and came to me flying in the hair.

" Hello, Miss Quinn." she said in her hight pitched voice. I took a deep breath and placed my fake smiled on my face.

"Hi Myrtle, how are you?" I asked and she came straight to me with a smile and happy for someone ask her how she was doing.

"Well I'm deathly great hum hum." she giggled at the end and that made me laugh.

"Good one Myrtle." I said and started walking towards the exit door when Moaning Myrtle stopped me.

She placed herself in front of me but I walked through her, not having time enough for stepping aside or stop walking.

"What Myrtle?" I asked rolling my eyes before I turned around to face her. "I have a class now. I need to go!"

"Oh okay, but promise me you come latter!" she said with her voice shaking and starting crying, like always.

"Okay Myrtle, I will try, but I csnt promise anything. Can I go now? " she squeaked, a loud and high pitched squeak, and cried out flying away to her hiding place.

I took a chance and left the bathroom. As I walked out and closed the door behind me I breathed in relief, leaning against the wall.

"Hey Quinn!" I heard someone say in a long distance. I looked at the direction.

Blaise Zabini?

"Hey Zabini?" I said getting really nervous.

I'm not used to popular people talking with me. I'm not used to people talking with me at all. It's always just my brother so this whole thing with Draco and Theo and me being friends and now Blaise coming to me it's really weird.

"So I was thinking if you would like to come to our party. Since you're a Slytherin and well I think your cool, why don't you come. It's going to be fun." he said excited and smiling at me. I smiled back my eyes wide at how fast he was talking. "it's going to be Saturday night, around 10 pm, in the slytherin common room. Music and alcohol included. And Draco too."

He smirked at me and I placed a face of confusion. He clocked an eyebrow abut continued.

"Hope you come. See you in class!" he walked away and I stood there freezed.

What the hell was supposed to mean 'and Draco too'?

Did Draco told that to him?

Did Draco told everyone that he did that with me?

Maybe um getting paranoid. I mean every girl is there for him, maybe that's why Blaise bought that up.

I pushed away my thoughts and walked int he direction of the Forbidden Forest to have Magical Creatures.

I walked closer to all of my classmates and when I reached the class, professor Grubb wasn't there and a of the students were spread in groups and chatting.

I looked over at Draco's direction and he was eating a green apple as usual. With him there was Blaise, Pansy, Crabbe and Goyle. The same group.

Theo was with them too. He is Blaise and Draco's best friend so it's normal if they are together hanging out.

How do I know this? Well being the quiet one and the shy one has their pros. I know every gossip of the Slytherin house at least. They forget that I'm there and start talking like I wasn't there. Sometimes is just talk, usual talk, other times it's gossips.

Professor Crubb entered in the class space and started the lesson with no worries.

I love magical creatures. I think some of them are misunderstood. They are cute and kind and, like I said, some of them are not that kind but just for survive.

I wanna be an Auror that works with magical creatures, like my dad. The love for magical creatures runs in the family. My Brother and my older sister don't like it. They think that they are mean and dangerous, like dragons, my favorite creature. As for Fiona, she loved all type of creatures, like me. Our grandfather from dad's side was an Auror of magical creatures and same for my dad.

So the love for magical creatures runs in the family for sure.

I'm the class we were learning about the Phoenix. It's a bird very similar to an eagle but red.

"Miss Quinn, I saw your grades, very good indeed. Can you explain what happens when a Phoenix dies?" Professor Crubb asked me and I smiled with excitement to answer.

"Well, when a Phoenix dies, it turns into ashes. And when this happens, she is able to rise from the ashes." I said smiling. Professor Crubb smiled at me nodding proudly.

I felt a pair of eyes on me and when I looked over I saw Draco's gray blue eyes. He was looking intensively at me and when our eyes met he didn't broke the eye contact.

He smiled at me, a tiny tiny and soft smile, but it was a smile. I smiled to him and we broke the eye contact.

Woah.....
_______________

Hope you had enjoyed this chapter.

Sorry if I made any errors.

Love you and see you in the next chapter.