Chapter 7

Astronomy Tower

That's the place that I had spend the day.

I was still so confuse about yesterday with Draco that I couldn't be with anyone and pretend that anything was wrong.

I bought my favorite book, Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen.

Today is the Slytherin party that Blaise had invited me but I wasn't sure if o wanted to go.

I wasn't sure if u wanted to deal with drunk slytherins or especially Draco. But at the same time I wanted to go because it could be cool.

Maybe I'll go. We'll see.

I continued reading my book for some more time but when I looked at the time, I decided to go eat something at the Great Hall since it was dinner time.

I walked in the Great Hall and there were some people but not to many because most of them had already eaten.

I sat alone and enjoyed my meal in peace without any interruptions and calm.

I hadn't a meal like this in a long time. Lately I've been eating or with my brother, or with Theo, or even both. And I really needed this meal and this time alone to be better humored.

I finished my dinner and walked out of the Great Hall, heading to my dorm.

I entered in the Slytherin dungeons and there were some people preparing the drinks and the decorations for the party but I ignored and walked up to my dorm to take a shower and prepare myself for a long reading night.

That's what I always do when the slytherins decide to throw a party, I spend the whole night reading because they are very loud and I can't sleep.

I entered in my dorm and, like expected, there was no one in there, so I entered in the bathroom to relax and take a shower.

After some minutes I finished my shower. I did my skin care and brushed my teeth and hair before stepping out of the bathroom.

I forgot my clothes on top of my bed but I didn't really care because no one was here so I just walked out of the bathroom.

I was humming the melody of one of my favorite songs while walking up my dresser to go get my pijama.

But once I opened the door of my dresser I saw trough the mirror a person laying down on Pansy's bed.

I jumped, making him look at me slowly and relaxed. I tried to cover more my body with my towel and my panic got worse once I realized who it was.

The one and only...

Draco Malfoy

"What are you doing here?" I asked taking steps back until my back hit the dresser.

"Well, I think you know what I'm doing." he said shaking his book and with a look like what he just said was the obvious thing in the world.

"Well, yeah I understood that... but why are you here and not in your dorm?!" I said replaying his obvious look from just seconds before. "How did you even get in here?"

He shook the keys that he had on his hand and continued reading his book.

"Ok, can you just go outside a little so I can get dressed?" I asked nodding making him look at me like I just said the dumbest thing of all.

"Don't flatter yourself, I'm not even looking." he said looking back at his book.

Seconds after Pansy got into the room and said a hi to both of us before sitting next to Draco.