Chapter 8

DRACO MALFOY

Delilah was just too stunning for me and I just wanted her on my lap and claim her mine. But I couldn't.

I never thought i would feel like this for someone. The more that i think about her, the more i fell for her and it's dangerous. It's dangerous for me and for her. 

I wat her here with me. I want her to be mine.

And there she was, sitting right in front of me with one of my best friends, having fun.

Her laugh filled the room like it was the only sound in it. Her shinny smile and white teeth would show through the dark green lights. And her eyes...her eyes with the little sparkle that I had spend so many days looking at without anyone knowing.

What the hell is going on with me?

DELILAH QUINN

I noticed Draco watching me from the corner of my eye while talking with Theo. 

For the past few days he's been looking at me all the time we are in the same room. Since what happened actually, and I'm not falling for that. 

He didn't took his eyes off of me until Pansy's voice showed up.

"Let's play a game, shall we?!" with the smirk on her face I could tell that it wouldn't be a good game. "Let's play truth or dare."

Oh fuck.

Truth or dare in this occasions never works well. Truth or dare with a bunch of teenagers who most of them are probably drunk or high or even horny on a party never works well.

"I don't think I'm gonna play." I said and all of them looked at me with a shock face.

"No. You are going to play Delilah." Pansy said looking at me. Saying no to my no.

"But I-" i tried to explain but she interrupted me.

"Oh common Del." she said looking at me, almost beggiong. "Everyone is gonna play. Don't be a pussy." She said laughing.

She is really drunk.

"I don't know Pansy." I said not wanting to let her down but not wanting to play either.

"Oh come on Delilah. It will be fun!" Blaise said and i looked at Theo.~

"Are you going to play?" I asked him and he no with the head. I looked at him in disbelief.

"Oh what? It may be fun." he said and with that I gave in.

"Ok I'll play." I said and all of them got ready for the game to beggin.

"I'll go first!" Pansy said, scanning our circle to find the first victim. "Blaise! Truth or dare?" her dirty smirk showing up again.

"Dare." he said confident.

"I dare you to... Take your shirt off, just to start." she said shrugging her shoulders.

He chuckled and stood up, taking his shirt off and giving all of us a show that we all laughed about.

He sat back down and continued with the game, now doing it to Adrian and so on.

...

After some truths and dares most of the boys were already without their shirt. All of them besides Draco and Theo.

But then someone called my name.

" Delilah truth or dare?" Astoria asked giving me a dirty smirk that just made me feel nauseous.

I hate that girl.

"Truth." I said and she looked deep in my eyes, searching something embarrassing to ask me.

"Where was the weirdest place you had sex?" she asked, making my eyes go wide.

"Excuse me?" I said shaking nervously and embarrassed.

"I don't think I have to repeat the question. You heard me." she said and the hate on that girl only grew.

And I didn't reply. I didn't want to reply.

"Wait....are you a virgin?" Astoria asked laughing.

And once again, no answer from me. I didn't want to answer to either of the questions. I was afraid of replying. I didn't wanted them to make fun of me.

"Oh let her be Astoria." Blaise said anoyed by Astoria's actions. 

"Oh shut it Blaise. It's just a game." she said looking back at me "It's just a question."

"Astoria stop that. You are making her unconfortable." Theo said and smiled at me. But then turned back his attencion to her "Juts move on."

"Then i have to ask someone else." she said smirking, knowing exactly what she was going to do. "Draco, truth or dare?" 

"Why me Astoria?" he said annoyed and she got closer to him whispering something on his ear that made him move a little. "Fine, dare." 

"I dare you to make out with Delilah." she had a mischievous look in her face and i was afraid of what he would say next.

He got up and walked over me, bending down to be closer to my face, with his hands on the couch in each side of me. "Do you wanna do this?"

I got up without taking my eyes off of his. I could feel his heavy breath agaisnt my lips but i wasn't ready for another moment like the one we had before. I wasn't ready and I didn't want to.

"I'm done playing this game." and with that I walked away and they stayed there making fun of me but at the time I didn't care. I just wanted to vanish from there.

I could feel someone following me along the crown. And i could hear that someone calling me through the music.

"Delilah wait!" 

I finally looked back and saw Theo walking towards me. 

"Are you okay?" he asked worried. "Don't take it seriously, Astoria is a bitch."

I laughed at how he talked about Astoria and he smiled.

"Your smile is really beautiful." he said and i blushed. "Wanna go get a drink?" 

"Yes sure let's go!" and we walked to the drinks tabble and serve ourselves a drink.

We sat in a empty couch closer to the drinks tabble and started talking and judging peoples outfits and then rating how drunk people were from 1 to 10.

"Hey I'm just going to the bathroom. Stay here, okay?" he said and I nod staying in the couch. 

He winked at me and walked away to the bathroom, always looking behind, checking on me.

And I stayed in the couch feeling alone because i had no one to talk to, until i felt a hand on my shoulder...

_________________________________

I'm back with another chapter to this one .

I'm trying to finish both of my fanfics as fast as I can so i can maybe publish another works I'm currently working on.

hope u enjoyed this chapter and get ready for the next one.

Love yall and see you on the next chapter.

ps.: sorry if i made any mistake.