Chapter 4

In the previous chapter I changed charecters.

I changed Adrian Pucey to Theodore Nott because it made more sense to the story.
_________________

Finally my day ended and I was walking through the hallways to find the library. I study here for 5 years but I never remember the way to the library.

I managed to find the library and sat on a table in the back to study and do my homework from the classes that I had today.

"Hey sis. What are you doing?" I heard my older sister call and when I looked up she was walking in my direction with her minions behind her.

"Hi Kaylee, I'm studying and doing my homework." I said smiling at her. She smiled back at me and walked away leaving me kinda confuse but I was used to my sister ignoring me while at Hogwarts so.

I continued doing my Charms homework. We had to do an essay with at least 150 words about our favorite spell, so I decided to wrote about Expeliarmus.

I don't really have any bad grades, I always have the best or one of the best grade. Normally me and Hermione end up having really close grades, sometime the same grades.

I ended up almost falling asleep but I managed to end the essay and walked out of the library. It was already after curfew so there was no one around.

I saw the shiny moon lighting all the sky. I always loved the moon, it's something that fascinates me and I love that times when I had a bad day and I just decid to sit at the window and watch the moon and the stars. The amazing drawings that sometimes the stars make and the moon light bringing peace and comfort to everyone.

I decided to sit in one of the hallway arcades and enjoy the silence and the peace before going back to the reality.

I was daydreaming and the first person that appeared in my mind was Draco Malfoy.

I couldn't forget about what had happened last night. He had kissed me. He was my first kiss.

I have to admit that it wasn't like I imagine it would be my first kiss. I always thought that my first kiss was supposed to be like in the romances that I read about. The sunset kiss or the true loves kiss. I never thought that my first kiss would be with the person that never talked or even looked at me and out of nowhere.

But I couldn't deny that I had enjoyed it. Yes I did and he was a good kisser.

His cold but perfect lips on mine and his hands running my body. The kissed that he had gave me on the neck and on my ear. When he had whispered in my ear, the hottest sound that I had ever heard.

I came back from daydreaming and stood up straight before got up and fixed my skirt down.

I glaced on more time to the corridors and to the moon and the stars. Today was a full moon. The moon was big and very shinny.

I took a deep breath and started walking to the Slytherin dungeons.

I was walking not to fast but not to slowly seeing that it was past curfew and I couldn't be here at this time.

As I was walking through the hallways, I felt a hand grab my wrist and spin me around. The tall figure pinned me against the wall and got closer to me, as much as he could.

Then a small flash of moonlight hit his face, letting me see who it was.

Draco Malfoy

He had a serious face, he wasn't with his smirk, he wasn't smiling, just a serious and confused face, like I had. I shivered when I felt his cold breath hit my neck.

He had his face really close to mine, our lips almost touching. He leaned in even more, our foreheads colliding and staying together.

I was breathing heavily, like he was. His hands grabbed both of my hands, and rested them on my sides.

What the hell is happening?!

DRACO MALFOY

Being close to her felt so good. I felt comfortable. Her pink lips parted slightly and her soft yet heavy breath hitting my chest. All of this made me have butterflies.

Her big brown eyes were glued to mine while my eyes were glued to her body. Her chest raising every single time she breathed. Her perfect and soft hair resting softly on her shoulders.

I never felt this way before, but one thing I know:

I can't feel this way!

DELILAH QUINN

He finally broke the contact between our foreheads and looked at my eyes, still with his serious face.

His eyes were full of lust while he pushed a lock of my hair behind my ear. He gently slid his fingers through my hair, landing them on my shoulder and sliding down my harm. I shivered at the touch.

I never did anything sexual. I never been touched before, being this the first time this intimate. My first kiss was last night with the man in front of me and all of these feelings and sensations of other person touching me this intimate is all new to me.

He was still holding my hand with one of his hand and the other sliding down my arm and when he found my fingers he played with them a little.

A amount of shivers and butterflies runned through my body and the tension between us was unreal.

He leaned down and kissed my jaw gently. He sucked my skin above my ear making a really low and soft moan leave my mouth and he went to kiss my jawline again.

My head automatically leaned a little to the side, giving him more access to my skin and he kissed down my collarbone.

He stopped and looked at my eyes, smirked and walked away leaving me once more confused and in shock of what had just happened.

I think he really likes leaving me like this.

I took a deep breath and walked to the slytherin dungeons still thinking of what had just happened.

I entered in my dorm, seeing my roommates already asleep and I changed to my pajama and went to sleep too but I couldn't.

I couldn't stop thinking about Draco and what is going on between us. It's so weird. He just appears, out of nowhere, grabbes me and do whatever he wants to me. He never even looked at me, why so sudden change?

I can't understand...
_______________________

This one is a little short but it only made sense if I could ended like this so hope you enjoy.

Sorry if I made any errors.

Love you all and see you in the next chapter!!!!