Chapter 1: Part 3

"Come back here you little morons!" I heard a gruff voice shout from outside my room.

I chuckled to myself. Not even a half hour back and they're already fighting.

I yanked my quiver out from under my bunk and strapped it to my back, picking up my bow on the way to the door.

My door slide open and outside I found Ezra, Zeb and Chopper standing innocently under Hera's disapproving stare.

"I take it you finished the repairs?" Hera asked, putting her hands on her hips.

"Uhh you were right, the steering need fixing, which I did." Ezra held up a wrench to prove his point.

"Wop wop wop wop." Chopper chirped.

"And life support filters need purging," Zeb put a large hand on Ezra's shoulder. "Which we also did."

The pair smiled sheepishly at Hera. Chopper muttered a bit more before, ramming into Ezra and giving Zeb an electric shock before speeding away.

"Ugh! Chopper!" Zeb ran after the short machine. "I'm gonna dismantle that nut bucket!"

"Leave a few bolts for me!" The two trouble makers disappeared around a corner.

Hera looked behind her to Sabine, then to me. "Let's go."

I nodded and waited for Hera and Sabine to pass, then followed them to the Phantom boarding room.

Suddenly an arm snaked around my waist, bumping me into a tall figure. I smiled, knowing immediately who it was.

"Thought you were gonna dismantle Chopper." I smirked.

Ezra smirked back, then placed a sweet kiss on my cheek.

"He can wait, I was gonna say good bye to my lovely girlfriend first."

Ezra then pulled me into a hug, and whispered in my ear. "Be safe, okay?"

"Only for your sake." I told him, then pecked him on the cheek before hitting down the hallway to catch up with the girls.