Chapter 19

*haleys POV

When we got back to the house hotel thingy, Liz and I got out of the car and raced to the door. Liz and I have a YouTube channel and we post every day or once every two days depending on our laziness so far on the trip we have been doing our extra videos that we didn't edit and post those when we finish or Daily vlogs.

Today we are going to be doing a requested challenge the lube challenge. You basically just put some lube in your mouth and guess the flavor and if you get it wrong you have to wear it on your face for the rest of the next persons turn.

We ran in the door each with two bags of lube six in each bag. We were gonna film in the living room because the boys begged us to so I sent Liz upstairs to grab the tripod and camera stuff and then some towels. "I'm back" she said as she flew down the stairs. "okay great" I said back smiling and grabbing the tripod out of her hand and started setting it up.

"Fuck!" Lizzy said. "Umm liz there are kids in the room" I said.

"No actually sky isn't here shes in her room but thats not whats wrong." She sassily replied.

"Then whats wrong?" I asked.

"I forgot the bandana for the blind fold."

She said looking up at the ceiling then a smirk formed on her face "Hey Tay......." she said and everyone in the room looked in the other direction.

"No no no no no don't even think about it Liz I'm not gonna let you use my bandana." said Taylor throwing his arms into the air then standing up looking Liz in the eye.

"Please....." she said using the puppy dog face then placing one finger on taylor's chest backing him to the couch, everyone starring.

"......Please Tay i really really really need to film this video, and I really need your bandana." she said pushing him to the couch then straddling him them getting closer. His cheeks turned red as he grew nervous.

"Liz no" he said trying to be stern but failing as his voice cracked. He was melting under her and Jack knew it. He got up and left the living room angrily, distracting everyone including Taylor giving Liz enough time to grab his bandana.

After her swift movement she ran down the hall after Jack making sure he was okay while she left all of us back to the way we were.

Lizzy's POV

I quickly ran down the hall after an angry Jack. I wrapped my arms around his waist making him stop in his tracks.

"Lizzy" he said looking down at his feet "Jack I.."

"You what?! You just decide that your gonna tease Taylor just for his bandana." he looked deeply at his feet like they were the most important thing in the world.

"Jack I'm sorry it's just I've done that all my life. I've always manipulated the boys to get what i want.." I say looking down at the floor.

"I've always been the little girl and then when you guys went away I broke out of my shell and I became this dfferent girl and when you guys got back... i dont know I'm sorry Jack."

I pushed past Jack and walked into my room and slammed the door locking it. I jumped on my bed and cuddled with my pillow until I drifted off to sleep.

*about six hours later*

(still lizzys POV)

I woke up and checked the time on my phone, 'it has been 6 hours' I said to myself then I stuck my phone back into my bra.

I rubbed my eyes and fixed my hair walking out of my room. The boys were playing xbox in the living room and Haley was reading on her phone. I just walked into the kitchen and grabbed a monster and walked over to the spot Jack was sitting.

I sat down next to him. He slid back on the couch and motioned for me to sit on his lap.

I took a sip of my monster and sat on Jack as he leaned back still playing Xbox. I got comfortable nuzzling my head into Jacks chest.

Then my boob buzzed, Jack chuckled and shook his head. I grabbed my phone from my bra and reading $¡₩ which is Haley it stands for sis (l=lizzy h=haley)

H-hey bby you okay?

L-yeah I'm fine I was just way over tired me and Jack are good now I guess?

As soon I typed that Jack mumbled a mmhm and slightly nodded his letting me know we were I slightly giggled and wrote...
L-Yep were good 😂😂

H-👍👍okay just checking you know I gotta keep my home girl safe

L-yeah ik thanks 😘

H-Yep ❤️

L-💙I'm hungry. did u guys eat yet?

H- no we were waiting for you well that's unless a lot of chips and dip count?

L- not really but wanna go out?

H-yeah where?

L-Tijuana?

H-YASS

(For those of you who don't know what Tijuana is its like chipotle but fresher and they have a kick ass hot sauce bar((just saying)))

L-okay well take my car

H-k

I took jacks controller out of his hands, "hey what are you....?" He began to say before I paused the game then the boys showered me in yells.

I got up off Jack put on my shoes and walked out the door

"Where are you going?" They asked as Haley followed me out.

"For food."

I yelled and every one ran out the door including Skylnn who I didn't notice was in the living room, oops.

We all piled in my car and went for some kick ass mother fucking food. When we finished Nash drove back and I sat on Jacks lap.

I fell asleep again and when we got home Jack woke me up.

"Hey Liz I hate to but you have to wake up but I'll carry you inside if you would like?" I nodded and he carried me in and dropped me in the couch as Haley sat on my legs.

"Hey Liz the video..." she said

"Oh yeah okay wanna make it a collab?" I asked.

"Sure but with who?"

"How about matty bear and Sammy poo?" I asked again "Yass" she said in return throwing her head back.

I laugh at her then we yelled for the boys and asked them.

They said yes.

Haley set everything up while I brought sky to bed BC it was getting late then we started.