Chapter 3

A/N- Links for outfits and anything else are at the bottom with the authors note.

Taylor's P.O.V.-

After blasting music in the car for another 30 minutes we finally got to Cassidy point. We all got out of the car and Haley went to go help Lizzy get her camera stuff out of the back. I went to help the Jacks get the food out of the back. We walked up to the top and set up our picnic. We all sat in a ciricle going me, Haley, Lizzy, Jacky, and Jack next to me on the other side. We ate, took pictures for twitter and instagram. About 2 hours later we decided to pack everything up and head back to our houses, because we were planning on skyping the rest of the magcon crew becuase we all have a suprise for the girls. On the way home Haley drove, Lizzy sat in the passenger seat, and the Jacks and me sat in the back. After another half an hour of blasting music in the car we were finally back at our house. Jack, Jacky and Lizzy are neighbors so they're coming over in a hour. For now im ordering pizza.

Haley's P.O.V.

I got home and decided to dye my hair another color. I changed my clothes and started dying my hair.  After I finished my hair was now purple, blue and pink ombre. I was really bored so I decided to go take a nap because sleeping is my second favorite thing to do after eating of course. 

Lizzy's P.O.V. 

After me and Jacky dropped off Jack we went into our house and up to our rooms.  I went to my bed and pulled out my mac book pro and scrolled through my twitter, and tumlr feed. Jacky came into my room and told me to change if I wanted to, because  we were going over to Taylor and Haley's place, but he wouldn't tell me why. I changed my clothes (link below) and headed out to the jeep. We picked up Jack again, and we were off once again to Haley's for an unknown reason.

A/N- 

Haley's changed outfit and new hair- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=136563258

Haley's bedroom- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=136560162

Lizzy's changed outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/flowers_lace/set?id=136570097

Lizzy's bedroom-http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=136570456

Hey guys thanks for reading feel free to comment what you think so far and what you think the suprise is.

Please like.

-Lizzy