Chapeter 16

Lizzy's POV

The boys were in the lobby waiting for us.

Me and Haley got into the elevator and headed to the lobby by this time it was around 9:30, 10:00 and we were ready to hit L.A. right in its feels. On our way down we took some selfies and waited. As soon as the elevator door opened all eyes were on us.

I don't understand why we were just in some clothes and shit. I walked by a Gilinsky in shock of what was in front of him. And then we all headed out of the door once the boys realized we would get in the car and leave with out them. Matt got into the drivers seat and Taylor sat in the passengers then it was jj Jack and Shawn with Arron Sammy and carter in the back so I sat in jacks lap and Haley sat on jj's and Cameron and Nash sat in the trunk because it was like a mini van type car with the whole trunk and seating area connected.

Once we were all loaded up and comfy we were on our way the whole ride there Jack was stiff I didn't understand why at first. But then it hit me he was fighting a boner. I decided to text Haley because I couldn't tell her so I reached into my bra and retrieved my phone and texted her.

(H for Haley L for Lizzy)
L- OMFG
I texted and then her boobs shook and I was about to burst out laughing but I knew I had to keep it in because only me and her noticed.

H- WHAT? DID SOMEONE DIE TELL ME IT WASNT LUKE OR MICHAEL OR CALUM OR ASHTON OR ANYONE IN A BOY BAND I LOVE

L- no calm down no one died

H- oh then what's up?

L- Jack is having a boner because I'm sitting on him!

I sent it and glanced at Haley with the I'm about to laugh look and she opened it read it and we looked at each other and burst out laughing. I laughed so hard I was crying.

I calmed myself down because I put on make up and I can't ruin that. The boys didn't even bother asking what we were laughing about because we do this all the time.

H-OMG STOP IM DYING

L-ikr same LML

H-oh God 😂😂👌👉👌

L- OMG Jack just touched my ass reaching for his phone and I can feel his boner through his jeans it's so bad it's almost inside me😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Yet again me and Haley went into fits of laughter and this time Jack grabbed my waist as if saying please don't move the boys will know. It was so funny but this time when I laughed I threw myself backward instead of doubling over and he gave me a secret thank you look. We pumped some jams and took selfies for the rest of the 15 minute car ride which wasn't that bad.

We all got to the club of my choice and got onto the VIP line and got in with 4 or 5 minutes because I called a head and got us in. "Let's party!!" I scream as I run in and to the bar "two glasses of whisky for the ladies and get the boys some juicy boxes" I said pointing to the boys and laughing with Haley.

We got our drinks and the boys ordered theirs none of them went as extreme in their first drinks as I did which was pretty funny. I downed mine by the time Jack ordered his and I was ready to dance but the boys wanted to finish their drinks so me and Haley ordered two lines of shots and raced.

I won of course and all the boys cheered. By the time they were done me and Haley had downed two whiskies each a line of shots each and a bloody marry. So I guess you could say we were tipsy. Jj walked up to me and said "wow sis I've never seen you drink this much I think I've only seen you drink a wine cooler if even that!" He said in amazement.