Part 5

So it was 9'o clock 🕘. Everyone was leaving for their home. Kanchan had already left and reema and anokhi go together everyday but anokhi has some work so she didn't go with her and stay there.  Shaurya was also there. He shuts his laptop and was going down stair but he noticed anokhi's cabin( it was small in compare of Shaurya's). He went there and opened the door. She was busy in her work so she didn't notice that someone is opening the door.

Shaurya: Miss Bhalla.

Anokhi looks at him and stands up. He came inside and sit on chair in front of her. Anokhi was looking at him.

Shaurya:  Sit Miss Bhalla.

Anokhi: Yes sir.

She sat on the chair.

Shaurya: aap abhi tak gayi nahi.(you haven't gone yet).

Anokhi: sir important work hai. Wohi khatam kar ri hu.  Bus thoda aur fir chali jaungi. (Sir, there is some important work, just finishing the same, just a little more then I will go)

Shaurya: Miss Bhalla. Time dekhiye kya ho rha hai. Baaki kam aap ghar par karna. ( Miss Bhalla, Watch the time what is happening and do the rest of the work at home).

Anokhi looks at her watch. It was 9'o clock. She got surprised to see the time.

Anokhi:  ha sir, ye to bohot late ho gya hai. 😅 Me kal kar lungi baaki kam. (Yes sir, it is too late. I will do rest of work tomorrow).

Shaurya: hmm.

Anokhi was packing her stuff and shaurya was looking at her.

Anokhi: chale sir ? ( Let go?)

Shaurya: Ha chalo.( Yes, let's go).

They both enter in the lift and than reached to ground floor. Shaurya offered her lift to her home but she refused but shaurya again insisted her and she got ready. They both sat on the car. They reached to the Anokhi's flat. She come out from his car after thanking him and shaurya was looking at her until she didn't enter in the building. She smiled and he smiled back and she entered.

As anokhi was going towards the lift. She noticed that someone is following her. She turns back but find no one. She stepped in the lift and few seconds later she heard the sound of someone's footsteps. He was climbing the stairs very fast. Anokhi got tensed. She got scared. As the lift stopped and she reached the floor. She came out from the lift and started to walk toward her flat but she was scared 😨. She again heard the same sound of someone's footsteps but she couldn't gather the courage to turn back and see who is. She started to walk fastly and again heard sounds of footsteps. She reached to the door of her flat and knocked.

Anokhi: oye reema, jaldi darwaza khol. Reema..reema.( reema opened the door quickly. Reema....reema). She was shouting.

She again called her.

Reema come out from her room and opened the door. She hurriedly come inside and shut the door.

Reema: kya hua? Tu itni dari hui ku hai? (What happened to you? Why are you so scared?)She asked worriedly 😟.

Anokhi told her whole incident.

Reema: tu theek to hai na? (Are you ok?)

Anokhi: ha mein theek hu. (Yes, I am fine).

Reema gave her water and she drank.

Reema: Anokhi chal me aaj tere sath tere hi room me so jati hu. (Anokhi come, I sleep with you today at your room).

Anokhi: ni me theek hu. Tu anmol ke sath hi so ja apne room me.( No, i am fine. You sleep with anmol at your room).

Note: Anmol and reema are in relationship and they are living together in the same flat in which anokhi stays but the flat is 2 BHK and anmol works in different company.

Reema: nahi yr, tujhe meri zaroorat hui to. ( No, you might need me).

Anokhi: ni mein adjust kar lungi tu jaa. (No, I will adjust).

Reema: theek hai. Tu so ja or koi kam ho to mujhe bula lena. (Ok, you sleep and if you need me than call me).

She left for her room and anokhi too left for her. She entered her room and changed her clothes. She was so tired 😩 and direct went to her bed. She was sitting on her bed. Scrolling instagram. She saw shaurya sir online. It was 12'o clock but he was still awake. She was remembering the incident of lift and his cabin's and was blushing but suddenly her phone rang. It was an unknown number. She picked up the call.

Anokhi: hello, kon ?(Hello,who?)

Guy:  lagta hai tumhe dusro ke past ke bare me jaan ne ka bohot shock hai. Apne kam se kam rakho warna jo haal maya ka hua hai wohi tumhara karunga. Miss Bhalla. (Applies you are very fond of knowing about the past of others, work with your business or else what has happened with Maya will do yours).

And the phone got disconnected. Anokhi got shocked to heard this.

So tell me in comments. How was this part? Read more to know.
.
Sorry for any mistakes.
.
Next update you will get day after tomorrow.
.
Jai rukminiKrishn 🙏