Part 6

At anokhi's flat:

Anokhi was tensed. She opened her Truecaller app and checked the number. It was showing Shaurya Subrewal. She shocked to know that.

Anokhi:  but shaurya sir esa kyu karenge. Ye bat to wo pehle hi mujhse keh chuke the. Fr unhone esa kyu kiya. Lekin shayad ye number unka na ho shayad kisine bus unka nam likh diya hai yaha par.(But why would Shaurya sir do this? He had already said this to me.Then why did they do this. But maybe this number is not theirs, maybe someone has just written their name here.)

She called reema. Reema came.

Reema: kya hua anokhi?kuch chahiye tujhe. (What happened? Anokhi,you want something.)

Anokhi told her about the call and about the number.

Reema: dikha number. (Show me the number).

She showed.

Reema:ruk ek minute. Mere pass shaurya sir ke 3 number hai. Dekhu un mese koi hai kya ye?( Wait a minute. I have 3 numbers of Shaurya sir. See, is any of them?)

Anokhi: ha,tu check kar pur ye to bta ki tere pass shaurya sir ke 3-3 number kaha se aaye? (Have you checked but tell me where did Shaurya sir's number 3-3 come from?)

Reema: are wo shaurya sir ko number badle ne ki adat hai shayad  wo kai bar apna number badal chuke hai.isliye wo apne employees ko naya number dete hai. Tumhe join kiye sirf 2 mahine hue hai na isliye tumhare pass unka ek hi number hai.(Shaurya sir has a habit of changing the number, maybe he has changed his number many times. That is why he gives a new number to his employees,it has been only 2 months since you joined, so you have only one number)

Anokhi: ok, tu number check kar.( Ok , you check the number).

Reema checks the number and found it on her mobile phone saved as shaurya sir.

Anokhi was getting angry.

Anokhi: how dare him to do that. Esa kon karta hai apne employees ke sath . (Who does this with his employees)

Reema: relax anokhi shaurya sir esa ni kar sakte. Wo kyu tujhe dhamki denge phone karke wo tujhe seedha bhi to bol sakte hai na. (Relax anokhi,Shaurya sir cannot do this. Why will they threaten you? By calling, they can even speak to you directly.)

Anokhi: wohi to wo seedha bhi to bol sakte the or unhone bola bhi tha fr in sab ki kya zarurat thi. Kyu kiya unhone esa? Mein kitna dar gayi thi. (He could even speak directly, and he also said, what was the need of all this. Why did they do this? I was so nervous.)

Reema: yr anokhi, wo tujhe kyu daraenge. Unhe tujhe darakar kya hasil hoga. Tu unki employee hai dushman thodi hai jo tujhe daraye. (Why is he afraid of you, man Anokhi? What will he gain by making you afraid? You are his employee, not the enemy who scares you.

Anokhi: to fir ye Truecaller or tera phone kyu ye number unka bta raha hai. (Then why this true caller and your phone is telling them this number.)

Reema: anokhi iska koi or bhi to reason ho sakta hai. (It can be any other reason, Anokhi).

Anokhi: kya ? (What?)

Reema: tu kal office ja or unse is bare me bat kar. Good night ab so ja. (You go to the office tomorrow and talk to him about it. Good night, go to sleep now.)

Anokhi: Good night.

Reema left anokhi's room. Now anokhi wasn't able to sleep. She was roaming in her room. Thoughts was running in her mind.