Part 26

3 Weeks later:

Shaurya and anokhi's relationship was improving. Anokhi has madly fall in love with shaurya and shaurya was getting more protective and possesive for anokhi. He never let her go alone anywhere. If she needs anything. He brings it before saying of her. Anokhi loves his behaviour sometime but shaurya sometimes irritates her. She sometimes feels that she is precious diamond so if she will go outside than someone would steal it from him or she is any bird who would fly away from his cage. He was so overprotective towards her. Anokhi sometime gets irritated and have arguments with shaurya due to his over protective behaviour but shaurya knows how to handle her. He somehow manages to handle her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anokhi was getting ready to meet kanchan as it was Sunday and Kanchan called her. She received a msg from a unknown number which was kanchan's.

Kanchan :

Anokhi jaldi aa.

Anokhi:

Ha bus 15 min me phoch jaungi.

She replies. Shaurya comes in the room and back hugs her and kisses her neck. Anokhi feels Shiver down her body.

Anokhi: chhodiye shaurya aapko har waqt romance hi sujta hai kya?

Shaurya: "tum samne hoti ho to kabu hi nahi rehta kya kru 😘."  and he kissed her neck after saying this.

Anokhi: acha bad me karna romance abhi mujhe jana hai.

Shaurya: mein nahi chahta ki tum akeli jao lekin kya karu majbur hu warna tumhare sath chalta.

Anokhi: "akeli kaha hu Ritika ke sath ja rahi hu or wese bhi wo museum hai bhoot ki haweli nh hai jo aap itna worried ho rahe ho." Anokhi lied to him.

Shaurya: "jaldi aana." Turns her towards him and kisses her cheeks which gets red.

Anokhi: hmm .

Anokhi takes her purse and Anokhi was about leave when she feels dizziness and faints. Shaurya holds her and carries her to the bed and removes her sandles. He covers her from blanket and kisses on her head.

Shaurya knows that she can get faint anytime and actually he was waiting for that moment. He says to fainted anokhi:  "sorry anokhi lekin mein tumhe nahi jane de sakta tha aur kanchan ke pass to bilkul bhi nahi. Tumhe kya laga mujhe pata nahi chalega agr wo tumhe message karegi ya call karegi or wese bhi mene CCTV me tumhari sari batein to suni hi thi." He grabs her hand and sits near her and says : anokhi tum sirf meri ho agr koi bhi tumhe mujhse alag karne ki koshish karega na to to mein uski jane le lunga and now you are stuck with me tum chaho bhi na to mujhse door nahi ja sakti or agr tum mujhe chodkar gyi na to mein pehle tumhari jan leluga fr apni. Mein tumse doori bardasht nh kar sakta tumhe apne sath rakhne liye mein kuch bhi kar sakta hu. You are my love anokhi. I love you  💕." He kissed on her head.
Shaurya was lost in his thoughts how he managed to faint anokhi.

Actually when shaurya and anokhi having breakfast. Shaurya starts to 😷 cough.

Anokhi: "are you ok shaurya?" She rubs his back.

Shaurya: "pani chahiye." The jug was empty so anokhi goes to bring water.

Anokhi: ruko laati hu.