Part 21

Anokhi and shaurya was hugging each other. They broke hug and look at each other. Suddenly shaurya's stomach growls. Anokhi looks at him with a smile.

Shaurya: bhookh lagi hai Anokhi. Kuch khane ko hai.  (Do you have something to eat? I am hungry?)

Anokhi:  ha rukiye mein kuch bana deti hu. (Yes wait I cook).

Shaurya: kya banaogi ? ( What will you cook?)

Anokhi: kya khaoge aap? (What will you eat?)

Shaurya: tum hato mein banaunga khana. ( You go, I will cook).

Anokhi be like 😲

Anokhi: acha apko cooking aati hai. ( Do you know cooking?)

Shaurya: kyu mujhe nahi aa sakti? (Why? Can't I cook?)

Anokhi: nahin bilkul aa sakti hai. (No you can).

Shaurya: hmm ab hato. Mujhe banane do. (Now go let me come).

Anokhi: ok banalo. Par banaoge kya? (Ok cook. But what will you cook?)

Shaurya: meri special recipe. ( My special recipe).

Anokhi: kya? (What?)

Shaurya: wo surprise Tum bahar jao kitchen se. ( It is surprise).

Anokhi: ok .

Anokhi was going outside but shaurya stopped her.

Shaurya: ruko. (Wait).

Anokhi: kya hua? (What happened?)

Shuarya: yr ingredients to nikal do. ( Take out ingredients).

Anokhi took out all the ingredients which shaurya asks her to take out.

He asks her to go outside and she goes. Anokhi was waiting outside while watching TV and shaurya was cooking inside.

Suddenly she heard the voice of utensils falling down so she switched off TV and goes inside to see what happened.

She saw and burst out laughing at shaurya who was completely soaked with flour. Anokhi was laughing at him. He was rubbing his eyes. Anokhi comes near to him.

Anokhi: "ye kya hai! Bhoot lag rhe ho safed bhoot. " (What is this! You are looking like a ghost white ghost).
She said laughing.

Shaurya: "yr idhar meri aankh me aata ghus gaya or tum has rahi ho." (Oh man! Flour has gone in my eyes and you are laughing). He said in frustration.

Anokhi: ruko mein saf kar deti hu. (Wait I clean).

She brings her hand near and cleans his clothes than his eyes. She cleans his eyes and shaurya kept his hands on her waist pulling her close.

When anokhi cleaned his eyes and moved away and was laughing on his condition. Shaurya was looking at her and suddenly pulled her close by her waist. Anokhi's hand goes on shaurya chest. Anokhi's laughing has vanished. She was looking down at floor while shaurya was looking at her with mischievous smile 😁. He lifts her chin with his hand. Anokhi looks at his eyes. Shaurya leans on her and brushes his cheek with her cheek causing her cheek red as well as white with flour. Anokhi closes her eyes due to his proximity. After applying flour on her left cheek he applies flour on her another cheek now her both cheeks were red as well as white.  By Shaurya's actions anokhi's heart beat was running like horse runs in a race.
After applying the flour on both of her cheeks. Shaurya moved toward her neck and kissed there. Anokhi's whole body shivered due to his action. He was kissing on her neck but suddenly Anokhi said something like that shaurya had stop this beautiful and enjoying movement.