Part 1

Cover Of Story

Cover Of Story

It was mid night. A peaceful night but was it peaceful night going to be last night of someone?

Anokhi was sleeping in her room. She was fast sleeping. It was dark all over the room when the door suddenly starts to open. A guy who was wearing a black hood and black trousers with a full face mask so it wasn't able to seen his face was standing outside the door of anokhi's room. He was staring every  inches of her face like maybe he'll never see it. He starts to walk towards her. He came inside and shut the door . He again stepped up when he reached near to her bed. He took out a gun and says:

"Good night anokhi, hamesha ke liye. Tumse milkar acha laga lekin humara safar zyada lamba ni hai"
(Good night anokhi, forever. Nice to meet you but our journey wasn't so long).

And he pointed gun on anokhi who was sleeping. He pulled the trigger. He shooted on her head and the bleeding starts. Her pillow was completely filled with blood. Her breathing had stopped. The guy kissed on her hand and left the place.

Suddenly shuarya woke up screaming. "Anokhi" .
He become restless 😬.
" Kya ye mera sapna tha. Mene fr wahi sapna dekha. Ye sapna mujhe kyu aata hai. Anokhi kesi hai? Kya mujhe use call karna chahiye but abhi to bohot late hai. Wo so rahi hogi"
(Was I dreaming? I again saw the same dream. Why I always see the same dream? How is Anokhi? Should I call her? But she might be sleeping. It is so late afterall.)

Shaurya picked up the phone from his table. He was looking at her photos and smiling. He kissed on her pictures and turn off the phone as well as light and sleep.

New Morning:

Shaurya was still sleeping when the phone starts to ring which broke his peaceful sleep. It was anokhi's call which brings smile on his face.

Shaurya: ha miss Bhalla kahiye.( Yes say, miss Bhalla.)

Anokhi: Good morning sir, subah ke 8 baj rhe hai. Apko Mr. Khurana ke sath meeting attend karni hai. Hum pehle se hi late hai. Wo humara intezar kar rhe honge. Humare pass sirf ek ghanta hai.
(Good morning sir, it is 8'o clock. You have to attend a meeting with Mr. Khurana. We are already late. He might be waiting for us.we have only one hour.) 

Shaurya: to tumne mujhe pehle kyu ni phone kiya. Hum tumhari wajah se late ho jayenge.
(So, why didn't you call me before? We would be late because of you).

Anokhi: but sir ye meri galti ni hai. Me apki PA hu apki patni ni ki apko uthau neend se.
( But sir,it is not my fault. I am your PA not your wife that I woke you up.)

Shaurya:  "ha to ban jaogi patni meri. ( Yes, you will be my wife). " He said in low voice.

Anokhi: apne kuch kaha? ( Did you say something).

Shaurya: No miss Bhalla. Ab phone rakho me jald hi office pohoch raha hu. (No miss Bhalla. I am reaching office soon.)

Shuarya cuts the phone. Anokhi was thinking 🤔 about what he said.
" Kya bola tha yr Inhone. Upar se btaya bhi ni. Ajib insan hai ab inhe uthau bhi mein. " ( what he said. Even he didn't tell me.he is weird. Now, I wake him up.)

Hope you liked it.
.
Sorry for mistakes
.
Jai rukminiKrishn 🙏