Part 8

Anokhi was standing near the door inside the flat thinking about shaurya when somebody keep hand on her shoulder. She turned to see who is. She saw it is reema.

Reema: kya hua idhar kyu khadi hai? Or itna muskura kyu rahi hai ? (What happened? Why are you standing here? And smiling ?)

Anokhi: are nahi yar wo ese hi. (Nothing)

Reema: tu pagal to hai nahi jo faltu hasegi. Btana kya bat hai? (You aren't a mad who will laugh unnecessarily. Tell me what happened?)

Anokhi: koi bat nahi hai reema. (Nothing reema).

Reema: shaurya sir se ki wajah se na.(because of Shaurya sir isn't?)

Anokhi hits her on her back.

Reema: are btana kya hua? Shaurya sir ne tujhe I love you kaha kya. Bol. (Hey! Tell me ? Did Shaurya sir told I love you to you).

Anokhi: are ni yr esa nahi hai. Bus unhone mujhe ghar tak drop kiya tha.(it is nothing like that he Just droped me at the home).

Reema: Acha, apni car me? (Oh, in his car?)

Anokhi: ha. (Yup)

Reema: or car me kya hua? (and what happened in car?)

Anokhi was about say something when her phone starts to ring. It was shaurya's call.

Reema: phone utha. (Pick up the call).

Anokhi: ha. (Yup).

She picked up the phone.

Shaurya: hello Anokhi.

Anokhi: kahiye sir. (Say sir).

Shaurya: apne flat the darwaza kholo. (Open your flat's door).

Anokhi: kyu? (Why?)

Shaurya: kholo to sahi. (Open)

Anokhi: ok.

She opens the door and found a flower bouquet and a rapped box. She opened the box in which a beautiful dress was kept.

Anokhi smiles to see this.

Shaurya: kesi hai? (How is it?)

Anokhi: beautiful.

Shaurya: anokhi ise pehenkar neeche aao.( Come down to wear this) I am waiting for you.

Anokhi: but sir....

Shaurya: Anokhi shut up. Ise peheno or jab tak tum nahi aaogi me yahi tumhara intezar karunga. ( I will not leave and will wait here until you will not come to wear this).