Part 28

Anokhi was still in ICU. Shaurya was sitting outside in the chair. He was tensed, worried, scared and angry. His past was haunting him making him weak. He was scared of losing anokhi.  He remembered a name "Maya" his ex fiance and all the things happened with her. He doesn't know what actually happened with her but he knows that it wasn't car accident since starting and he was tried to investigate  about her death but he couldn't find anything. He was lost in his thoughts when his phone starts ring again. He takes out mobile phone from his pocket and sees same unknown number. He picks up the call but before he can say something. Shaurya starts shouting on him.

Shaurya: teri himmat kese hui anokhi ko nuksan pahunchane ki. Tujhe kya lgta hai sale iske bad tu bach jayega. Tujhe dhundh kar udhar hi mar dalunga.

The guy ( the guy or wo man jisne pichle part me call kiya tha dono same confused mat hona) :  chup ho ja . Teri bakwas sunne ko call nh kiya hai mene jo bol rha hu sun tere ko mene maya ke time bhi aware kiya ki usse rishta tod de lekin tune meri bat halke me li shagun ko bhi bht bachane ki koshish ki lekin uska kya haal hua tu janta hai or koi ladki bhi tujhse shadi karegi nh ab bat rahi anokhi ki to ya to tu use chod de ya fr mujhe apna tarika istemal karna padega.

Shaurya in more anger: oye uski taraf dekhne ki koshish bhi mat karna warna jamen me gad dunga ki teri sat pushte bhi teri dead body nh nikal paenge.

The guy: shuarya mein janta hu tujhe bht bada jhtak lga gusse me hai tu lekin meri bat jo mazak me mat lena meri nazar tujh par hi hai use chod de warna anokhi bhi upar jayegi.

Shaurya: abe uska nam mat le apni gandi zubaan se.

And the guy cuts the call and shaurya was about to throw the phone but a nurse comes and warm shaurya that if he again shout in the hospital than they will throw him out from the hospital and shuarya says sorry to her.

Shaurya sits in the chair and again lost in thoughts. He remembers his past events which still scares him.

Flashback:

Shaurya was in Goa for a business meeting and he had to tomorrow for his marriage with shagun. Shaurya gave his best to protect shagun and he thought if they both would be married than "the guy" would leave them forever. Shaurya was in his hotel room and was sitting in the bed doing work. When his phone rings. It was badi maa. He picks up the call.

Shaurya: ha badi maa kahiye.

Devi: "shaurya beta tu jaldi ghar aaja shagun...." She was crying so hard while saying all the words.

Shaurya: kya! Ye sab kese hua? Mein abhi aa raha hu.

Devi: "ha beta jaldi aaja shagun ko teri jaroort hai." She says while crying.

Shaurya was in shock 😲 he couldn't believe that after so many efforts of protecting her. How it all happened with her?

Shaurya packs his stuff and books flight tickets because flight was for tomorrow so he reaches Mumbai next day. Shaurya reaches at home and sees devi is sitting with kanchan and gaytri.

Shaurya comes inside and devi looks at him and cries and hugs him after consoling her. He breaks hug.

Shaurya: badi maa shagun kaha hai?

Devi while crying: beta wo kamre me hai.

Shaurya rushes towards room and sees a injured shagun was lying unconsciously on the bed. Her face, neck and arms and more parts were injured. He goes near her and takes her hand in his.

Shaurya: ye kya ho gya tumhe. Ye sab hua kese ?

Shaurya caresses her wounds. He kisses her hand. Shagun gets her conciousness back slowly slowly until badi maa comes to the room.

Devi: shaurya shagun se door ho jao.

Shaurya: kyu badi maa.

Shagun gets her conciousness and sees shaurya. She pushes him hard and falls on the floor. She got mad. She takes a vase which was kept on the table and throws on shaurya and shaurya's head gets hurt  and screams: "jao yaha se mujhe chod do" and cries. " Tum chahte ho na ki mein shaurya se shadi nh karu theek hai mein nh karungi lekin tum mujhe chod do. Mujhe mat maro. Aah!" And she again falls unconscious.

Shaurya was in shock seeing her condition. He froze to his place not able to proceed the situation.what just happened? He wasn't able to understand anything. He was staring at a fainted shagun. Not moving from his place even blinking his eyes from her.  Shaurya was in shock. Devi enters in the room and comes near to him and keeps her hand on his shoulders and calls him.

Devi: shaurya beta...

Shaurya: "badi maa ye sab" he stands from his place.

Devi: pata nahi ye sab kese hua ? 2 din se shagun gayab thi. Jab humne police ko inform kiya or unhone ise dhundhna shuru kiya to ye hume mumbai ke bahar ke sunsan sadak par bane ek purane si building me mili. Waha behosh padi hui thi doctor ke pass laye to unhone bataya ki kisi ne ise bht mara Peeta hai or is par torture kiya hai wo bhi  2 din me iski esi halat kar di. Jab kal ise hosh aaya to ese hi cheekh rahi thi tab humne pareshan hokar tumhe call lgaya shyd tum ise sambhal lo lekin isne to  tumhe bhi chotil kar diya.

Shaurya gets shocked to listen all the things he wasn't able to understand what he should do now.

Devi: police abhi bhi use talash rahi hai jisne shagun ke sath ye sab kiya hai. Bechari shagun.

Shaurya was silent. Devi takes him to her room and bandages his wound on his head due to vase.

Shaurya in mind: sorry shagun. I am sorry..

After one month of the incident. Shagun got mad.  She lost her mental balance. Shaurya tried a lot to stable her mental balance so she didn't had to gone mental hospital but it was all unsuccessful. Shagun's parents were blaming shaurya for her condition and strictly warned him to not to meet her again because whenever shagun sees shaurya. She starts behaving like a animal just throws things on him. Shouts and tries to harm herself too.
Shagun had to go mental hospital but when she was going. She was just shouting : chod do mujhe mein nh karungi shaurya se shadi please.

Shaurya was in his room remembering all the things happened now. He was remembering how shagun was shouting when a friend of shagun comes at his home.

Devi: shaurya neeche chlo shagun ki dost aayi hai jaruri information deni hai.

Shaurya goes downstairs and meets her.

Ridhima: hello shaurya Subrewal mein Ridhima gupta hu Shagun ki dost.

Sharuya: hello ridhima I am the Shaurya Subrewal. aaiye andar.

Ridhima: nh mein yaha baithne nh aayi hu ye CCTV footage deni hai ise ek bar jarur dekhiyega.

Shaurya takes it from her.

Shaurya: kya hai isme ?

Ridhima: ye aap khud dekh lena ab mein chalti hu. Namaste 🙏.

Shaurya: ji dhanyawad. Namaste 🙏.

Riddhima goes from there and shaurya plays the clip and gets shock watching the clip.

Shaurya in mind: shagun I am sorry I can't say anything more than this I am feeling so guilty because of me you had to suffer a lot.

So aaj ke liye itna hi.or haa abhi flashback end nh hua hai.
.
Any guesses kya hoga us clip me.
Tell me in comments.
.
Sorry if you find any mistake.
.
Jai rukminikrishn ♥️