"CHAPTER 11"

Back to the Auntie Anne's story:

AUNTIE ANNE: Then after a week they became lovers and I'm crying inside but I need to pretend happy for them.

AMBROSIA: So sad.

JOY: (crying)

AUNTIE ANNE: Yeah,it's so sad but Hawk's mother is there to support me she's the light of my life that time. She and I collect some information about that girl the information we know is so important that it can ruin they're relationship instantly.

AMBROSIA: (excited)What information is that?

ROSE: Tell us.

AUNTIE ANNE: She have four boyfriends at the same time.

ASTORIA: Oh my gosh.

AMBROSIA: How can she have that many and I don't have one?

AUNTIE ANNE: She's doing it for money.

AMBROSIA: What a gold digger.

DIANA: Ambrosia,can't you just shut your mouth and listen in the story.

AMBROSIA: Sorry.

AUNTIE ANNE: Okay. I want to tell about it to him but I can't because it can hurt his feelings. I decided to already told it to him then he break up with that girl,I'm so happy because of what happened but I'm also hurt at the same time.

NIKKI: Is it because he is hurt?

AUNTIE ANNE: Yes,I saw in his eyes that he's hurt that's why even I want to clap and jump while laughing,I can't.

ROSE: Then,what happened?

AUNTIE ANNE: After a month,I told him my true feelings but he didn't like me back because I'm just a friend,a younger sister to him. But even though I still didn't stop, I loved him so much that I did everything just to make him love me and not just as a friend to him.

AMBROSIA: Wow.

AUNTIE ANNE: After a year dating,he finally love me.

JOY: Awwwwwww.

AUNTIE ANNE: Then we got married,I got pregnant with Tristan and we are a happy family now.

AMBROSIA: That was so lovely.

AUNTIE ANNE: I know. Oh no,look at the time,we need to go home now and all of you too.

ALL: Okay.

(Then they all go home.)

Next Morning:Snow White's Residence:

SNOW WHITE: Hawk,Nikki were going on a vacation without the two of you again.

HAWK: What?

SNOW WHITE: The two of you need to go to school so you can't come with us.

HAWK: Okay.

Regal Academy:Garden:

NIKKI: Hawk,is there a park here?

HAWK: A park?

NIKKI: Yes,an amusement park.

HAWK: Yes,there is.

NIKKI: Can we go there?Please.

HAWK: No,because it only opens every holiday and it's not holiday today.

NIKKI: (sad)Okay.

HAWK: You want to go there?

NIKKI: Yes.

HAWK: Why?

NIKKI: Because,I haven't been there yet.