CHAPTER 19

NIKKI'S POV:

They were all so dramatic about not having a food but who wouldn't?Without food our stomach will get hungry and if were hungry there's a chance that we eat each other.

"Calm down everyone,I'm going to cook."

Nice,thanks Hawk

"Hawk is going to cook?For us?O my gosh."

"Yehey!"

"I'm so lucky today,we all are."

I'm so thankful that Hawk will cook for us so everyone can eat but why are they like that,is it because this was the first they will taste Hawk's cooking?That must be it.

Everyone is watching as Hawk cook dinner for all of us,they were so excited even me because I know it's so yummy,I tasted it for so many times already but I can't get enough with it.

He's cooking a Spicy Curry and Rice Balls!

Yummy!
Yummy!
Yummy!

Before the food cook,we already set the table.

And when the food is already cooked,we all eat.

This was so nice,good it feels like I have family.

While eating,the door opened suddenly.

ROSE'S POV:

Adonis!!

The door opened suddenly and there he is,Adonis. I quickly run and hug him,I don't care if he is wet because of the rain all I care is he's here,he's with me again and he's here.

"Chill Rose,he's wet so don't go hug already." Ambrosia say pulling me away from his brother.

"I know,I'm just so excited because he's already here."

"Yeah,yeah,whatever."

Adonis went to the bathroom to change his clothes,after that he eat with us.

Ambrosia starts asking Adonis

"How is it?" Ambrosia ask

"The food?"

"No,the food is good but I'm asking you about the flight?"

"It's dangerous,I guess?"

"Dangerous?"

"We didn't know that there is a storm coming so it's kinda dangerous?"

"Kinda?It's a storm,if you're not lucky the plane may crash."

"But it isn't,I'm alright. Just a little wet."

"You are so wet,not just a little."

"Ambrosia,give him a break. He just got here." I say,interrupting their conversation

"Okay."

I'M SO HAPPY THAT ADONIS IS ALREADY HERE,I HOPE WE CAN TALK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AND HAVE A TIME TOGETHER