"CHAPTER 12"

(Mr. Smith entered the classroom,and tell everyone to sit.)

MR. SMITH: Tell me the definition of maturity.

ASTORIA: Maturity?Someone who has physically reached adulthood or old age.

MR. SMITH: Great answer but Astoria maturity is not physical characteristics it's about the ability to respond to a situation in an age-appropriate manner. Always remember that "we mature with the damage not with the years".

ASTORIA: With the damage?

MR. SMITH: Listen,every bad things happening in your life leaves a lesson. Tell some quotes about our lesson today,who wants?

NIKKI: Me.

MR. SMITH: Yes,Nikki.

NIKKI: "Without rains nothing grows,learn to embrace the storms of your life".

MR. SMITH: Very good Nikki. Hawk,you want to tell something?

HAWK: Yes,"Life is like a piano the white keys represent happiness and black shows sadness,but as you go through life's journey remember that the black keys also makes music."

MR. SMITH: Wow,it's good.

ASTORIA: So,you're saying Mr. Smith that everything bad happen is part of maturity or life?

MR. SMITH: Of course,it's part of everyone's life so like Nikki says embrace the storms of your life. Assignment.

ASTORIA: Yes,assignment.

MR. SMITH: Write all the bad things happened in your life and write what you learn on it and how did you make it.

WHOLE CLASS: Okay,Sir.

MR. SMITH: By the way,for your project we will go to a farm two days from now tell your parents if you will be allowed, take those assignments of yours where we are going. Bye,everyone. (left them.)

AMBROSIA: What!!In a farm?I will never go there.

VENICE: That was so ridiculous,my beauty is not for farm.

ASTORIA: But,it's our project.

NIKKI: Yehey,farm. It's going to be fun.

AMBROSIA: Of course it's fun for you because you are a pig.

NIKKI: Pig's are cute and you are not.

AMBROSIA: What did you say?

TRAVIS: A farm?It's kinda fun,Hawk you're coming?

HAWK: Yes.

ROSE: My shoes is going to be dirty in farm but I need to come. Adonis,are you going?

ADONIS: Yes,of course.

ROSE'S POV:(sigh)

At least he's coming,I will definitely do anything to have a time with him,since Adonis is the heir of their family he doesn't have enough time for me every seconds is important.

JOY: I wish there is a frog there.

NIKKI: It's a farm,of course there is a frog.

JOY: Yehey,Esquire you're going?

ESQUIRE: Yes,I'm coming with you.

(Rose approached Nikki.)

ROSE: Nikki,can we talk?

NIKKI: Sure.

(The two of them left the classroom and go to the comfort room.)

Comfort Room: