"CHAPTER 16"

Hello everyone,I'm here again. I hope you like this chapter.

~Yiela

BACK TO THE STORY:

HAWK'S POV:

I'm with Rose right now in the flower garden(Bela Garden),were going to water  all of the flowers here. I'm so happy that she's my partner because the truth is I still have feelings for her and I know that she doesn't like me back. Even if she's acting happy in front of me,I saw in her eyes that she is sad maybe because Adonis is not here.

"Hawk" Rose

"Mm?"

"What do you think of me?"

"What?I can't understand,why are asking that?"

"Am I possessive?"

"Why are you asking that?"

"I just want to know if I'm being possessive."

"Possessive in what?"

"In my friends."

"Sometimes but who told you that?"

"Nikki."

"She said that?"

"We,no,I don't like her,I don't hate her but I don't like her so I try to talk to her because we,no,I thought she's going to break our friendships."

"Then what did you do?"

"I told her to stay out of your life because she's breaking our friendship then she told me that the reason why it's happening is because I'm being possessive. Is that what you think I am?"

"You're being possessive sometimes but it's okay to me. Nikki is so straightforward but she will never break our friendship."

"How can you be so sure?"

"Because,I know her."

"Not everything?"

"Yes,and that small information about her is the reason why I'm trusting her fully."

~Quiet moment~

The whole place is so quiet only splash of water can hear and I feel so awkward right now,I don't know why.

"I want Adonis to be here,as soon as possible. Do you know what he's doing?"

"I don't know."

"But it's the same as yours,right?"

"It's kinda same but in our family my sister is the one who's going to do what he's doing right now."

"I hope he's here now,I can't stand another day without him infront of me."

I stare at her for a moment,I can see in her eyes that she is sad but she's still trying to smile. Then I pick one flower and gave it to her,maybe,it can make her smile.

"For you." I said while giving her the flower

"Hawk,the sign says 'don't pick flowers from the garden',the gardeners are going to be mad at you."

"Oh no,I didn't think about it."

"You're going to get punished because of it."

"Please,don't tell them."

"But I need to,sorry."

"It's okay."

And then she laughed,she's teasing me. I'm so afraid because I'm going to get punished but I'm also happy because,finally,I saw her smile and laugh naturally again. Then she point the hose to me,she was laughing while I was soaking wet so i point the hose into her too and just like me she is soaking wet.