Author's Note & Trigger Warnings

"The worst feeling ever is not knowing whether you should wait or give up"

─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─

Author's Note:
hello loves! thank you for deciding to read my book, i'm excited to see what everyone's reaction to it is!

although it is my first time creating something like this, i really hope that it does reach up to everyone's expectations. i want readers to experience and understand the emotions that the characters go through especially kai! <3

there will be some characters that could piss you off which is totally okay, but these characters do go through character development. the relationship in this book is a SLOWBURN and you'll understand the reasoning behind when reading the book.

i'll do my best to be as detailed and clear throughout the chapters, some might be longer than others though. i will include romantic scenes to the best of my ability! also, feel free to leave constructive criticism because that's how author's can grow and understand the likings of their readers!

P.S. I will spare you guys from any second hand embarrassment scenes because those always kill me (*ˊᵕˋ)

─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─

Trigger Warning:

i wanted to provide a heads up that there will be some heavy topics in this book...

there will be discussion or mention of suicide, eating disorders, and dark topics that could affect mental health.

i will make sure to put a warning at the top of chapters that will be focusing or speaking on any of the following topics!

anyone who struggles with these things or has loved ones who do, please seek help and stay safe. you are loved and you deserve nothing but the world! if anyone needs to talk then feel free to message me and i will always be open for talking!

─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─