Good Luck

Tobirama laughed out loud, "Yeah, good luck with that one." He finished with a few heartless chuckles. "I'm serious! I know Madara can remember more if we just.." Hashirama started to argue. "Just what? Sneak into the Uchiha's territory and let him walk around until he finds his house? I mean I'm pretty sure he dose remember where that is, like everything else." Tobirama suggested jokingly while throwing in an insult. "Yes! That's a great idea!" Hashirama agreed, plainly ignoring the insult. "No! That's not.." The younger Senju started to argue but Hashirama had already been heading to the room he let Madara stay in. Tobirama of course, went after him.

"Hashirama get back here we're not done talking!" He yelled after him. Tobirama's irritation only became worse as Hashirama's laughter falls over his ears. Eventually the burnet stopped and turned to his brother. "What is it Tobi?" Hashirama asked with an innocent smile. "You're an idiot that's what's wrong!" The white haired male harshly responded back. Hashirama simply dropped his head in a cloud of depression. "Why do you have to be so mean.."Hashirama spoke in a saddened tone.

Tobirama was back to messaging the bridge of his nose. "What ever happened to  healing him until he would be fine on his own? Why don't we just ditch him somewhere and let him find his own way? So much more easier than dealing with the consequences of your actions." The white headed male spoke.

"No!" The old Senju's head shot up in responding and with a look of fright, he continues. "Who knows what might happen! What if another clan finds Madara before he makes it back?! Or what if-" Hashirama wanted to ramble about how that would be an absolutely horrible idea before Tobirama cut in.

" That was the point." He mumbled back. "Tobi!" The older Senju responded in distress before quickly continuing, clearly trying to get to his own point. "Listen what if we just calmly explain what happened? That we found Madara and have been healing him and how he doesn't remember much of anything. Then we could work together and-" cutting Hashirama off Tobirama continued for him.

"And what?! Use your head for once Hashirama! What happens when that twerp finds out you've been 'helping' his brother. He is going to believe you did something to make him forget, and it will simply lead to another dispute over his brother, and Izuna be more encouraged to come here." Tobirama finished now glaring down Hashirama who'd gone quiet.

"Brother." Hashirama started. "I promise that it won't go that way. So please. All I ask is that you trust me. Trust me again. I will succeed with this task." The Senju gave a sympathetic smile to no one in particular.

Tobirama inhales deeply, before finally exhaling. "You and I both know it's impossible to extinguish any Uchiha's fury. Especially with just talking."

Suddenly Hashirama smiles more, "then explain to me why Madara hasn't shown any aggression?" To this Tobirama's face faulted just slightly, but Hashirama noticed. "Because he's forgotten the reason for being-!" Tobirama started to argue. "Speaking of Madara, let's get his opinion!" Hashirama says as he turns to continue walking to said room.

Tobirama really needed a break..

The younger Senju only watches as Hashirama stopped in front of the room they kept the Uchiha. "Hey Madara-!" Hashirama spoke as he opened the door. Hashirama suddenly froze, his face looked to be turning..red? "I..oh." Suddenly a shoe went flying only to be caught by Hashirama. Correction. Hashirama's face, and so Tobirama watched as his brother fell to the ground and the door being slammed shut.

Tobirama blinked a few times trying to render what he'd just witnessed. He opened his mouth to ask but Hashirama let out a groan, " it seems that lovely throwing arm of yours is still intact." He spoke in an uneven tone, still recovering as his hand went to his face.