The Lost Uchiha part one

A/N
Merry Christmas and Happy holidays! Apologies for this long wait, I'll try to get this chapter out today and the next chapter tomorrow on Christmas so y'all have a presents from me to you :D
I mean that'd be cool- though the chapters might not be as  long as the other character(s), but I have somewhat of an idea (not really tho) I'd appreciate ideas or what you think will happen,  if you have them. I love reading those things. Anyway we'll see if I'll reach my goal or at least close-
(I mean I literally change my mind all the time that's why it takes me ten thousand years to update this book- )
So please enjoy Christmas Eve and Merry Christmas is I don't get the second chapter out on time-
Also enjoy reading ;) but more Christmas- Christmas is way better than my story-

(FYI- I didn't read over this that well, I kinda broke my glasses and I'm hecka blind- so like any of that fun stuff ya can point out to me and I'll attempt fix)

The room was deathly silent. No one said a word. Hashirama's brain seemed to have not exactly calculated what the other had said just yet. Hashirama had no idea how he was supposed to act in this situation. Madara seemed to have no idea who he was, let alone Tobirama. Though by the head injury Hashirama knew there'd be something when he awoke, but never had he thought there'd be memory loss! Would this be an everlasting thing? Or would those memory's come back? He was unsure.. All he needed to do was calm down and figure out if he could find a way to fix this.

Soon enough he regained himself and responded, "I.. Madara, you don't know who I am..?" He asked hesitantly. Madara's own reaction time had been slowed extensively, so it would take him a moment to register the question. Or so he thought, but instead he was simply ignored.

The raven haired male attempted to sit up, only to be stopped by Hashirama. "Ah! No moving yet!" To this action, Hashirama only got a frown, but the raven gave up on moving. The coal eyes of his wondered to Tobirama whom had yet to recover from his initial shock. When he felt the feeling of eyes on him he finally recovered enough and sent Madara a glare. 

Madara's eyebrows furrowed before he also sent a glare, though it was a lot less threatening in a way, and with confusion clouding his eyes. Still Tobirama was on edge and he deliberately avoided eye contact with the other. Hashirama shook his head a little.

"Madara?" He asked trying to get the others attention to which did indeed work the gaze of the Uchiha landed on him. At least he still knew his own name.. "are you still in any pain?" He started simple and slowly. In response, "..no." After this, he decided to do a check up on Madara.

"Dose it hurt when I touch here?"

"..no."

"Here?"

"No."

"How about here?"

"..Kinda." Madara mumbled his eyes lazily wondering the room.

"What's the last thing you remember?" After asking this question there was a long pause, seeming to be thinking more about said question.

Again, he raised a hand to his head before he grunted a reply. "I..I don't know.. it hurts to try and think straight.." To which Hashirama gently move his hand again and replaced it with his own, before sending his healing chakra. A soft sigh of relief came from the Uchiha.

The Senju leader turned to his younger brother, who watched the two closely. "Tobi? Could you get some water? Oh, and those herbs I got yesterday?" This got a glare from Tobirama. "Thanks!" Hashirama said before Tobirama opened his mouth to refuse. It took a moment before Tobirama reluctantly walked out of the room to fulfill said task.

Suddenly Madara spoke up, "..You still haven't answered my question." To this Hashirama looked down at the raven haired man to meet his eyes. "Sorry, what was your question again?" The Senju asked with a smile as stopped his healing and put his hand down.