1

Harry was on his way to the airport, the Uber drive was silent. He had only his backpack. Not to forget that he booked this flight just few hours before. He wanted to get away from London for some time, spend some time with himself. He wasn't sure how to do it. He never traveled alone, in fact the fear of it was written all over his face.

When he arrived at Heathrow airport and stood in front of the entrance his throat went dry. He swallowed harshly while slowly walking towards the automatic door. He almost forgot how to walk.

'Planes are scary. Whhy are they so big and... just terrifying?' he thought to himself.

Harry was there early. His plane wasn't even there yet. He just wanted to make sure he wouldn't miss it with his luck...

•••
Finally the plane was slowly going closer to it's lot, British airways written on it's sides. He fixed his eyes on the cockpit, seeing two dark silhouettes. Both of them were men.. or at least they both looked like men. He wasn't really 100% sure about it.

_____________________________________
A/N.
I love planes and airports and just all the stuff connected to this topic. I am not a profesional so excuse me if I won't have all the words that are used in this slang right.

Don't forget to vote and comment if you enjoyed this short story!

All the love<3