9

I woke up as a spoon, little spoon to be more specific.
I pressed myself against Louis more, hoping that the night wasn't just a dream. I really wished it was real. When I felt his lips on my back I knew I wasn't dreaming last night.

"LouLou." I whispered.
"Yeah Ariel?"
"Did you sleep well?"
"Haven't slept better in years love. Sleeping with you in my arms and protecting you feels the best."
I buried my face into the pillow so he hadn't got the chance to see the smile creeping onto my face.

"So we have some time before we have to go to the airport." Louis announced.
"Ehm, what are we gonna do?" I asked.
"Do you have anything in mind?"
"A few tips, but if you wanna go somewhere I am more than okay with that." I don't want him to do only the things that I want to do.
"Where do you wanna go?"
"There is this park with some stat-" he interrupted me.
"Okay, let's go there then." he is too nice.

When we were outside Louis was quite touchy and I wasn't really used to it. He would place his hand around my arms or waist, few times even on my butt.
I was looking around, seeing some people raising their eyebrows at us. It made me feel bad but Louis didn't mind them at all. I would like to be like him.

We went to some shopping centre on our way to the park. Louis wanted to exchange some more money there.

"I need to go to the toilet. Wait here for me?" I had to make sure he wouldn't leave me here.
"Of course." he nodded, still standing in the queue.

"Shouldn't you use the girl bathrooms?" someone casually said behind my back once I stood in the bathrooms.
"I bet you don't even have a dick on your own. You only know how to suck it or have it up your ass, am I right?" I froze few steps from the stall.
"You dirty little faggot. Where is your boyfriend? He left his baby alone?" he was imitating crying.

"No." I spoke up.
"What did you say?"
"I said no."
"No what?" he chuckled.
"He didn't leave me." I disagreed.
"I bet he will get bored of you really quickly. He'll go around the town to find himself some another twink. Look at you. You are ugly as hell. Who would like to be with you?" he washed his hands and walked outside the bathroom like this was a normal conversation.

"What had taken you so long?" Louis was still in the queue.
"Nothing, nothing... I think we should get to the airport." I looked around us nervously, searching for that stranger. He was nowhere to be seen.
"What? Why?"
"I just want to be there sooner. If you don't want to come with me yet, I can get an uber alone." I poured out quickly.
"What happened?"
"Nothing happened. Everything's fine." I said in response.
"Everything's fine? You are not this sassy normally."
"Normally... You don't know who I am Louis. You know nothing about me, okay?" I furrowed my brows at him.
"What the hell is happening? What have I done to you?"
"Nothing." I shrugged.

"Harry, are you kidding me right now? This is not funny." Louis shook his head.
"Indeed." I nodded.
"You know what? Go, just leave."
I picked my backpack and walked towards the entrance door of the centre. I turned around one last time, seeing Louis' brows still furrowed and the wrinkles around his eyes visibly showing. I just hoped he couldn't see that I was on the edge of crying.

"To the airport please." I paid almost all my money for the Uber.

I stopped the driver when we were driving past some supermarket near the sea. I thought that getting drunk could be the best option at the moment.

I had to distract myself from thinking about Louis because it was true. He would get bored soon and he'd leave me for someone else in the blink of eye. We weren't even a thing. It was all just a fling for sure. He would come home and forget about me, like nothing happend. He was someone and he wouldn't just throw himself into a relationship with some young, unstable boy.