2

"Oh come on. I need some hot tea." Harry was still standing in front of the glass, facing that big flying monster. He jumped when he heard someone talking so close. He turned around and saw the pilot and co-pilot chatting slightly. They were escaping from the small tunel that was connecting the airport to the plane now.

One of them had pilot sunglasses on and the other one was just... really tall. That one with the glasses on looked in Harry's direction, at least it seemed like he did. The glasses made it impossible for Harry to see his eyes. Stupid glasses, right?
"Yeah, definitely in the need for some tea." the shorter one with the glasses answered although the taller lad was already speaking about something else.

The next steps happend so fast, maybe too fast for Harry's liking. He was always slower and he needed his time to process things. His anxiety was beaming currently. Some child with it's mother was going next to him through the tunel into the plane. He fixed his eyes on that little girl. She had blond, short hair styled up into two small ponytails. She was wearing jeans and a blue t-shirt and her hand was squeezing a toy. It was a car, a red Ferrari. Harry ended up sitting next to some older granny. He wasn't feeling that stressed out since the old lady would probably sleep the bigger part of their flight.

"Hello, welcome on board." the two flight attendants said in unison. They showed to all passengers what they had to. Harry made sure to remember where the exits were. He never liked flying. It was one of his biggest fears as a kid and as a teen too.

"Ladies and gentlemen, good morning and welcome on board. This is Captain Tomlinson speaking. I have some information about our flight. Our flight time today will be 3 hours and our estimated time of arrival in Oslo is 11 pm local time. The weather in our route is rainy and windy. The temperature at our destination is now -10 degrees Celsius, with almost clear sky. We wish you a pleasant flight and we hope to see you again soon. On behalf of all our crew, thank you for choosing our company as your airline today." his voice calmed the boy down a bit. The man's voice sounded soothing to him.

Maybe one day he will meet someone, who will talk to him in order to calm him down and leave him fall asleep in their arms.

Harry always believed in true love. Some kids at school were picking on him for his opinion and would call him naive and childish. He was happy when he left school after all those years of terror.

He just wanted to be himself around other people. He didn't want to pretend to be someone else.

Harry likes romantic movies, pop music, bright colours. He likes purple a lot, pink as well. He really loves yellow and all kinds of flowers.
He would like to get a bouguet of yellow tulips from someone one day.

You never met someone like Harry before for sure. He was special in his own way. That was the reason why some of the people were being skeptical towards him. People are often afraid of something new and unknown.

Harry had only one true friend, her name was Gigi. Gigi was the nice girl, she was always popular and liked by everyone.

She moved to America to live her dream. She started modeling for much bigger brands since she has moved there, brands like Gucci, Armani and Versace. She became low key famous and Harry couldn't be more proud of her.

When they were about to get in the air Harry plugged the earbuds in his ears and played his playlist. His favourite song was playing when the plane took off, so he just shut his eyes and sqeezed the seat with his hands.

Close your eyes
Have no fear
The monster's gone
He's on the run and your daddy's here

(Please don't think of the dirty stuff, it wasn't meant like that)

The melody and lyrics calmed him down.
He felt a lot better when he opened his eyes and saw the big city shining underneath. He just hoped that the captain will get him to Oslo safe.