Chapter 14

Jimin's POV

I payed the driver in a hurry and went to the main door as soon as possible. The door was locked from inside and I knocked many times, but there was no response. Many horrible views came to my mind, I went to the garage and pressed a code which Jungkook told me long time ago.

After searching a bit, I got a foldable ladder and placed it below the window where Chae and I were staying. There was no more steps to be taken and I jumped inside and saw Chae lying on the floor unconscious.

I lifted up from the ground and carried her in bridal-style. After placing her fragile figure on the bed, I checked some basics like her pulse rate, breathing et-cetera and fortunately they were normal.

Chae's necklace was broken which was probably because she was unconscious. I started thinking about the reason that why she wrote a message like that. While thinking, I bent down to pick-up those beads and gems of her necklace.

The last jewel was under the bed and with a flexible body like mine, I layed down and was about to pick it up, but my gaze fell upon her phone. I took the last gem along with her phone and placed them into a glass which was on the nightstand.

I checked all of her personal apps, but there was not any clue. Lastly, after trying a lot I clicked on her messages and to my surprise there was an unknown number. I quickly tapped it and saw some really weird texts.

That person was simply bitching YN and me, I was about to text nasty words, but when I read the name Yoorin, it reminded me of something that should not be remembered. Without even guessing, the ugly smirk of that person came to my mind, I rubbed my eyes to remove the shit that I was thinking. After playing with the heart of my loved ones that dickhead still had the courage to text these things.

I quickly checked Jungkook's contact to see if he is online or not, but as wished he was not. Not to disturb him, I did not send what I wanted to about that motherfucker who sent these texts, Jungkook's blood will boil after listening to his name, so it would be better if I tell him this when he gets back home.

YN's POV

"J-Jungkook we are being followed," I shouted which made him flinch on my behavior and apparently who would not? My voice was piercing.

"You sure?" Jungkook questioned and raised an eyebrow while looking at me.

"Yes hundred percent, Jungkook please do something, I am scared," I requested and I could see a mischievous grin on his face which made me question if he is helping or being proud of my scared condition.

"So this little YN is scared...Jungkook will protect her," he said the last part while winking at me.

He increased the speed from medium to high and he started to go where the road was not present. He was going away from the street lights and he intentionally switched off all the light emiting sources including the head lights.

The car finally stopped and we were somehow in what people call as woods, but it was more likely a haunted site to me. I could hear Jungkook's deep breathing and I felt each and every shiver in my body which I was getting by looking at the dark surroundings.

"Are you scared, little?" he asked making me choke on my saliva.

"Of course not, this place is so funny, I just feel like laughing hahahahaha...," I commented.

"Jungkook are you that dumb? Can not you understand that by looking at my expressions, I know it's dark and things are rarely visible, but still you sh-," with my incompleted words I looked at the driver's seat and of course it was not fully visible, but when I touched the seat he was not there.

I could not go out because of fear nor I could call his name aloud because I do not want creatures to come and eat me up. I felt lonely and I could not find a soul near me, I started sobbing without making much noises.

Suddenly I felt something on my shoulder, the one and only thing that came to my mind and I shouted.

"VAMPIREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Not even after shouting properly, my seat went back and my head was on a pillow like thing. I touched it a bit more to examine and it was something like a banana between two sausages.

°·°

*coughs intentionally.