🔞

YN's POV

Time Skip to the Evening~

I was simply adding final touches to my look and suddenly received a message from Jungkook.

Jungkook

Meet me at XXX hotel's room number 69.

For the last time I looked at myself into the mirror and got ready for my arrival.

Time Skip~

I was standing infront of room number 69 and got another message from him.

Jungkook

Come inside with your back facing towards me!

I did as the message said and closed the door because I knew what's gonna happen next. Suddenly his veiny hands wrapped around my waist and pulled me closer towards him.

"I guess you're prepared," he whispered into my left ear and licked the earlobe. Goosebumps formed on my skin, but I didn't act as if I'm gonna surrender so soon. I turned around and his attire made my jaw drop, it was simple, but he still looked like a daddy material.

There I saw that the room was exquisitely decorated and it looked as if it's for first-timers.

"Who did this?" I questioned with my ajar mouth.

"Jeon Jungkook," he pronounced and I couldn't believe that he could decorate at this level. I was about to appreciate him for his wonderful skills, but before that he pushed me on the bed and started kissing me hungrily.

"Are you comfortable?" he asked by breaking the kiss with concern in his eyes.

"Is that even a valid question?" I whispered and started kissing him again. He removed my upper attire and his eyes grew big once he saw me in a red lingerie, a smirk formed on his face and not gonna lie, I enjoyed his actions. I ripped off his shirt and started giving him love bites on his neck.

He was moaning softly, but I wanted to make the moment more erotic. I pulled off his pants and his erected member was waiting to get inside me. Rubbing the tip of his penis was giving me fun, but the baby Kookie was breathing unevenly. When I paused for him to calm down, he took advantage of the moment and removed my lingerie, at this moment his eyes were fixed at only three special places.

He removed his own boxers and I just admired how huge and erected his member was. He spread my legs and started to draw circles on my clit. It was pleasuring and teasing at the same time. I was breathing deeply and gasping at every odd moment of him.

After I reached my first orgasm by his rubbing, I bent on my knees and kissed the tip of his dick. His erected member was quite alone so I took it inside my mouth and my tongue and saliva did wonders on his buddy.

"Y-YN, don't stop BabyGirl," he somehow managed to say so. After sometime I removed my mouth from his member and he cummed onto my female cushions.

He wiped off the sweat from his face and switched our positions. Now, I was under him and he was on top of me. He didn't penetrate, but moved backwards and I was getting impatient by each passing second.

Jungkook came down and started licking my pussy. My toes automatically curled up and I couldn't do anything except moaning. My hands were on my bosom and I started using them stress relieving balls because the tension that was building in my crotch.

He inserted his middle finger inside me and I gasped loudly. Jungkook penetrated with his finger and I clenched the sheets. Only two feelings could be felt, pain and pleasure.

Once he thought that I am finally ready for an intercourse, he got up and cracked his knuckles. On the other hand, I had many orgasms in between, but I wanted a special meet up session of our private parts.

He was hovering on me and his hair were stuck on his forehead as of the sweat. He looked tired, but still he smirked and finally inserted his extremely special organ into mine, my eyes closed and I prepared myself for the last pain.

His penetration started and I felt as if I'm on cloud nine. As time passed he increased the speed little by little. I was continuously biting my lower lip and Jungkook's smirk grew bigger by bigger by looking at me.

I was apparently enjoying the euphoric moment, but suddenly I felt a knot in my crotch. I couldn't control it and I was squealing his name again and again.

After a particular moment I felt relieved and my inner thighs were wet. I cummed and Jungkook bent down to lick my juices. Likewise, he also released on my belly and we both fell on the bed, all tired and coated with sweat and salty fluids.

He stood up to clean me and himself because I wasn't even in a condition to move a single limb.

"I love you so much, Park YN." These were the last words that I heard from him and after that pain, tiredness and sleep did mystical wonders on me.

°·°